Xanax/Alprazolam

Ultraviolence37

Ultraviolence37

I’ve been prescribed.25 mg to take 3x a day. Tonight I’ve take 3 in the last 2 hours to slow my heart rate and chill. I need to sleep. Have to be up in 7 hours for work. I’ve also had 2 shots of Wild Turkey. Will I be ok? Side note...
I’m not drowsy and my heart is pounding.

J

Jules5

I am sure you will start to feel the drowsy soon and hopefully you are now asleep and bright in the morning to go to work.

It is not a good idea to overtake your medications and drinking is not advised as the alcohol will intensify the effects of drug and when it is out of your system you will want more and repeat the same intake of meds and alcohol.

Maybe try to get on a mild sleeping pill ask your gp. I am taking Trazodone and it works pretty well. I use to drink on all my medications when it clearly states on the rx bottle Not To Drink Alcohol. I never figured it out until I stopped drinking at night and went through withdraw.

Just be careful And sweet dreams. Hugs

G

gam9147

Yup just be careful, xanax is fairly powerful stuff generally and shouldn't mix it with other things, if you want to try alcohol or sleeping pills etc you should try not to take the xanax that day.

If its just not working, definitely circle back with the doctor.

Ultraviolence37

Ultraviolence37

Yup just be careful, xanax is fairly powerful stuff generally and shouldn't mix it with other things, if you want to try alcohol or sleeping pills etc you should try not to take the xanax that day.

If its just not working, definitely circle back with the doctor.
It’s just such a baby dose. I think I need a stronger dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Anxiety Forum 6
D Anxiety Forum 2