Why do I do what I do

M

missme

have a lovely weekend
I hope that you will have a good weekend too considering. It's so difficult when you are at the stage that you can't sleep. Have you managed to get some help

R

RobP

I hope that you will have a good weekend too considering. It's so difficult when you are at the stage that you can't sleep. Have you managed to get some help
I have been seeing a therapist, (as if i'm the one who needs to!!) to help me sort through my feelings of why I'm holding on when I should not, it has been enlightening, but I have yet to actually end things, even thought it will end. I have my own self esteem issues, so its hard, but i'm actively trying to improve.

M

missme

I have been seeing a therapist, (as if i'm the one who needs to!!) to help me sort through my feelings of why I'm holding on when I should not, it has been enlightening, but I have yet to actually end things, even thought it will end. I have my own self esteem issues, so its hard, but i'm actively trying to improve.
That's good, I'm not surprised that you are struggling with self esteem. Women can destroy a man! I'm a woman too! But I can see how some women can destroy a man!

R

RobP

That's good, I'm not surprised that you are struggling with self esteem. Women can destroy a man! I'm a woman too! But I can see how some women can destroy a man!
nothing has made me feel so devastated, you just feel like complete garbage