What is the Weather like where you are?

J

Jules5

Here it is 84 degrees F in Florida very sunny hot day. But tomorrow a cold front moves in so Saturday will only get up in the low 70,s.
I love watching the weather

What is your weather like this week?????

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

we don't use F in the UK anymore, 21 C now & sunny, going to be like that all weekend. that's probably high 70s from what I remember, C got phased in so C & F together before F got dropped completely.

J

Jules5

It is also going into the low 40,s F Friday night. Such a drop in temp..

J

Jules5

we don't use F in the UK anymore, 21 C now & sunny, going to be like that all weekend. that's probably high 70s from what I remember, C got phased in so C & F together before F got dropped completely.
That sounds about right in C We have a different money system here which confuses me. I believe a pound is more than a US Dollar...

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

it's probably going to be equal one day, many decades ago it was £1=$4 not that I was around then, but I remember my grandparents talking about it.

C

Chris Walken

:low: Well, That's made me less happy, Jules! I was about to tell ye about the Lovely weather we've had a couple of days of, in Co. Leitrim. Glanced at the forecast and saw it'll all be gone again, tomorrow onwards. Bummer!

84F though?! My god! That's crazy! Last time I remember it hitting the eighties? All I could do was slump beneath the ceiling fan and drink gallons of soda.

Oh, and you go ahead and talk F. I'd probably long since done with school, before they started teaching all that shit. F's fine by me :)

L

Lunar Lady

Lovely here - a balmy night on England's South Coast.

Stunning full moon.

Sat here in a T shirt and shorts with a cup of tea - patio door wide open to the garden, Nearly 11.30 pm.

Enjoying my music and the smell of grass and cherry blossom.

C

Chris Walken

^^^ Awesome!

I'm ex south coast. Now? I'm about west of Blackpool! Incredible, the differences in the weathers I see, compared to my bro', back there.

L

Lunar Lady

Spoilt with the weather, us soft southerners!

Been beautiful today but hazy.

Anybody suffer from asthma? Saturday will be an extraordinarily high pollen count - they're calling it a 'pollen bomb'. The air will be thick.

Be careful, anyone with asthma and hay fever xx