What do your voices say?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Have you tried speaking to the voice and asking what she wants?

Mine sings a lot too and says my name over and over again trying to get my attention but I'm ignoring him for bad behaviour until he sorts himself out.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

This morning I heard singing coming from my CPAP machine.

E

ernesto3

Mine are just persistent and manipulative. Have made me believe that students at my university were after me. They would pretend to be outside of my dorm or friend’s apartment before I knew it was all coming from my head. They also want to sue me really badly probably since I told them that death didn’t scare me since I believed any suffering in this life is trivial compared to what comes next. Also they nonstop persist that they’re real human beings using some tech to get into my head.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Mine says nasty stuff but i have always been able to recognise it as internal, not coming from outside of me. He has his own name cause of a pattern I noticed in life that I cannot shake :sorry:

The psych i saw said its anxiety, i kinda manifestated him from anxiety and he refuses to piss off (three i mean not the psych)

I call my voice "three" cause the number three is always a bad number for me :sorry: