What are you thinking about right now? (mental health related)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I HATE anxiety and the effect that it has on my life.
Why can't I just be like other people?

It's a long story but have tried to arrange alternative sleeping arrangements for a camping trip with some friends in the summer because I can't sleep with other people (the arrangement is 6 people in one tent).
Anyway, the camp site are getting pissy and saying I won't be allowed in if I stay elsewhere i.e. in a B&B.
What a fucking joke.

I can't sleep with other people around me. I snore loudly. My body clock means I don't get to sleep until about 3am.
Even if I trust someone, I still don't feel relaxed or assured that they won't do something to me while I sleep.
Fucking fuck fuck. FUCK.

L

Lilac

Opinion seems to be divided between those who think you should tell people bad things are happening to you and those who think you should shut up or that people who are telling that bad things are happening to them are in some way ranting which isn't true.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

i need a break ....not in a particularly good head space tonight. and now they have changed their mind just what am i supposed to do with that other than feel a bad person

G

Girl interupted

That I am bubbling with anger because I have discovered two people lied about something significant. Black and white thinking erasing any semblance of grey.

designguy93

designguy93

How that person of the world don't seem to care for one another and want to scare, shout stuff etc. etc. just cause they are "drunk" or think it's "funny"

L

Lilac

It is also very bizarre to say someone is I'll when that someone says they are well.

megirl

megirl

I got really concerned this morning I got up ready for work but I was jittery and shaking with anxiety weird. Once at work suddenly I was fine bizzare.
And nope I hadn't been drinking which even made me more concerned.
Maybe I had a bad dream who knows.
I'm ok now

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi megirl. I think we all get days like that, anxiety can strike for no reason as you say possibly a bad dream provoked it. As long as your feeling ok now tho , take care

Daf:hug:

megirl

megirl

Thanks daffy x :flowers:
I think it kind of freaked me out.
Then I thought it was work related, but I got to work and it was gone.
Interesting.
But yeh been fine since

R

Ramson bangers

No more raps. Im tired of the afterfeeling like i've offended the entire world. I've made some friends here. Its time to stop trying to be cool all the time just because im flawed and lazy.
It really does help though like a drug.

megirl

megirl

I just realised how tired I feel I'll be off to bed early I think.
Hope tomorrow I will have no more anxiety