What’s wrong with me :(

Ell9199

Ell9199

So I’m back and I’m so scared I think there is something seriously wrong with my health (the small rational bit of my brain that’s still working is screaming it’s my anxiety) but the overpowering thoughts of dread panic and worry are to much. My heart feels funny as in I can feel it double beating a lot (not pounding) just like a quickened couple of beats. I’m also twitching in my legs etc a lot making me think maybe I have a brain tumour. I feel tightening in my head and face also at times. I’m so scared I actually have a serious physical illness and im putting it down to anxiety. Has anyone else suffered these symptoms through anxiety.

S

Sunshine867

Hey, I know exactly how you are feeling. I have had all of these symptoms plus more over the last 4 weeks. I felt like I've been going crazy with worry (which actually will have made things worse)

O

OCDguy

If your brain is screaming it's anxiety, you can pretty much guarantee that is what it is. Try asking yourself, ok it's anxiety, what can I do to ease it ;)

G

gam9147

Remember this stuff has gone away before, give it some time to disappate and use your distraction techniques. I'm sorry your going through this again, but its just a small test!