Update on Pregabalin for Anxiety condtions

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Previously, even way before having the former anti anxiety med, Lorezapam, whenwever we would be preparing pre booked, for getting away on holiday,
my holiday anxieties including air travel would be hitting the home and holiday and air travel roofs, jokingly on a serious note.

Firstly, I tired Lorezapam, that just hadn't worked, I can't adapt to nightime pills, or med, so then, the GP and discussed about Pregabalin. And you all know what, it's a marvellous med, by this point originally and initally, I would be seriously travel anxious, and holiday anxious being air tr avel, if we'd get there ok, to our other counrty, and, I am fine, I am not ha rdly anxious.

I take twice daily, and I'll cont inue to take 2 a day. spaced out.

I as always listening to mu sicals and music, and working out in fitness.

On days of air travel and staying overnight, mum and I will arrange for me when to take doses.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon folks,

A further update;

Conitinously taking Pregabalin, though having said this, what with my head health elsewhere, I haven't always been thorough in remembering to take.

Apologies for delay in continuing/resuming to s ubmit post;

We are now 3 weeks away from holiday trip, and I am very well, indeed, thanks, to the marvellous med, Pregabalin, we now have our cases out then ready for airing, and my anxieties, travel and then ground anxieties for in the other country, are not even hitting the holiday roofs! And within my home.

Have a good afternoon/evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

A matter of 4 weeks to go, and still taking pregablin, for my travel, and on ground in our other country anti anxiety med, it's still working marvellously. I'm not even, though I had been earlier ontoday for a different reason, not wearing my travel bands which I once discovered have a trick, for calming anxieties right down, remediall without taking or having med p rescribed.

We'll parents and I have to arrange for my doses, on days of travelling to and via from airpot area, in London, and t hen via on holiday.

Have a good afternoon, all, oh yes, I still use the technique of musicals and music listening and knitting combined.

Although via my seat screen on aircraft, I'll happen to note by sight, that when PA should come up, I'll have the walkman off at that point, so I'll be able to hear crew announcements, and including in particular, the cockpit crew.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

In terms of the upcoming holiday/vacation trip, I'm fine, very well, Pregablin has been doing a marvellous job.

The cases are now out, waiting to be aired out, before packing, and my holiday and air anxieties, are very well behaving surprsingly, so, as I say, it's been doing a marvellous

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I do apologise, I'd been interrupted, in at home.

So hopefully therefore, even on the day to stay over in the airport vicinity, and the saving grace will be, we won't have to leave until say 11/11.30pm, from the airport hotel, my travel anxieties, should then feel and be very much better aft er unfortunatley for me, travel anxieties wise, of 30 years worth of suffering with travelling anxieties. This time round, I am certainly with a bit of s trong luck, very much better!!!

i am really looking forward to the holiday/vacation trip this time around.

Also, happens to be at a destination final locat ion, where I will be very aware, there is less smoking, I wouldn't like to swear by that, I think, that is the case though.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Once again, the anti anxiety medication has done, and is doing a very marvellous job, indeed.

I have been unsettled this week, owing to home front, and also changes of the weather patterns.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

As I suspected, althouigh very well non anxieties wise, just on 1 a day of Pregabalin, arriving closer to my holiday/vacation time, I'll have to upp the doseage to twice a day of Pregabalin.

I shall take twice a day from the start up of air t ravel days on holiday, and then the holiday itself, I'll take twice a day.

I will also be planning to listening to music, and musicals, and knitting combined.

Have a good afternoon all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I have slept very well overnight, considering of my aches and pains due to slight arthritis.
It has been apparently very cold, and surprisingly, I managed to slept right through, hadn't even woken up at 4am! which surprises me.

Anxiety wise, taken 2nd dose of Pregabalin, last night, and I am fine, this morning, only a matter of a couple of weeks! Before away on holiday/vacation together with parents.

Today, listening to musicals and music and knitting, getting out on errand, having won the Thunderball Bonus number last night, so I;ll collect that, as well, and hopefully to be working out, during the time that parents are out shopping.

Have a good morning all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well, mental health wise nothing serious in fact, nothing to report at all, from today!

An update, the Pregabalin is such a very marvellous med, a matter of a week, and I'll be off with mum and dad on our holiday/vacation, I'm taking the anti anxiety med twice a day now. I'll continue to take 2 a day from day one of air travel, and staying over the night before as well, and also, that I'll continue to take 2 a day, throughout the holiday/vacation.

Off course as always, when in overnight hotel room, on aircraft, except for drinks and meals services, and also in general airport lounges, and by the hotel poolside, or general lounge areas, and in hotel rooms, I'll be listening to music, and musicals, and knitting combined, as well.

Now, I always like to have coping stratergiy sessions, in afternoons, of certainly at least 1 hour if not 2 hours, of musicals and music and knitting combined, to help me unwind, and then prepare for being relaxed right down, in time for the evening, and meal out on holiday./vacation in the evening.

We are most likely going to go, semi self catering, in the hotel room suite, and out for meals in the evenings, and also, if we happen to be out to somewhere, which might require us to have lunch out as well, as it won't be possible to start rushing back for lunch, anyway, nothing set in stone, and we wll play it by ear.

i was going to look into the idea of researching into attending zumba, on holiday/vacation, however th is might be meaning a membership style set up, and th is isn't possible for me, never a good idea for me at home, to do that. So I'll await until after back to home, for classes, of zumba.

I plan to logg on and try to post, updates, on occasions through out the trip, when I am able to do so, and particuarly in suite style hotels, these hotels can be ridicously busier, so I need to take into account when the computer suite, might not be so busier, so that I can concentrate better.

Also, please take note and allow for time difference, I might not be able to logg on, certainly not on Monday and Tuesday, air travel and checking into 1st overnight out in the US hotel stay, and then we move to our actual destinaition, on Tuesday, and arrive there, sometime earlier evening. local t ime.

The hotel, will be 20mins or so, away from the final airport destination. I shall be on Tuesday absolutely worn out, or beat as they say in the States, from the travelling from here, there, in London.

i do hope that xenforo continues to run smoothly, and that at the same time combined, I should like to take the opportunite, of thanking MHF staffing teams, for a marvellous team of jobs, that they undertake, to monitor, and moderate the forums for safety, and speed and normal general moderating. i have thoroughly enjoyed posting and being a member, in Xenforo mode. Makes a nice change from the old style actually, oops, somebody won't like what I've just said, apologies Mayfair for that.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie, I have the rest of this week to go, and it will be general house mayhem, the late week, via final preparations for packing and carry on packing as well. I fly on Monday, staying overnight Sunday 19th.