Trying to get through the days

Shingle

Shingle

For a long time now, i have been doing this, but today is particularly hard. The weather is very nice and i walked to the high street, bought some chocolate. I'm at home and trying to make the place nice and comforting as i can see 2020 is going to be so hard for me. I need to make sure i have money saved and that my flat is looking nice and is perfect for me to relax in and occupy myself. I have a new kitten too so we are working through her health problems and feeding her up. It is nice to have someone to look after.

I have some new wallpaper to put up in bedroom and the living room. I don't know if i can cope with colour and pattern but i also don't enjoy the plain walls i have now.

I'm so tired, always tired, but have taken an overdose recently, spread across a week, and my body needs time to settle down. I don't know yet where my mood will end up but i will surely feel better than i do now.

Shingle

Shingle

Thanks, it has been hard but i am going to take good care of myself now, until the next time. There is always a next time, a time of immense distress or stress.

I hope i can put the paper up without having a meltdown. I will have to take it all very slowly.