Thinking of doing some sort of blog thing to speak about my episodes

Sammyjames97

Sammyjames97

Hey I've been going through psychosis on and off for about 2 years now. I'm up and down a lot and have bad days here and there. I'm thinking of putting a detailed blog up stating my experience from start to now with all i can remember, would probably be quote lengthy. I wouls put my expsciences up periodically to talk about my bad days and any lingering delusions or paranoid beliefs that come and go. Would anyone be interested? Would definatley be quote lengthy and a big read but could help me and some others potentially.

NWiddi

NWiddi

I'd be interested, and a long read is good for me as it keeps my voice at bay for a short time. You could post it in the journals section of the forums or right here in the hearing voices section up to you.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
The forum does have a journal section where you can write down your thoughts and experiences. Whether it’s mental health related or just what you’ve been up to. I’ve written in it for years and it makes interesting reading when I look back at old posts and I can see how far I have come since I started writing.

Sammyjames97

Sammyjames97

Journal section sounds like a shout to me il have a go tonight or tomorrow cheers guys