Think I’m suffering from depression

T

Tomorrows a new day

Hi, if you're clinically depressed you can have dark thoughts and you struggle to function, you can become easily upset and loose your sense of humour. It's very different that just feeling down

Y

Young

My partner says I’m always unhappy. Iv had a lot of crap happen in my life especially growing up. Things don’t seem to be going right and on a few times iv had suicidal thoughts! Iv been feeling like this for some time now but I try and ignore it thinking it will go away. It’s starting to break my relationship but I don’t think my partner fully understands she just constantly shouting and having ago at me. Just don’t know what to do. I have know one to turn to.

T

Tomorrows a new day

My partner says I’m always unhappy. Iv had a lot of crap happen in my life especially growing up. Things don’t seem to be going right and on a few times iv had suicidal thoughts! Iv been feeling like this for some time now but I try and ignore it thinking it will go away. It’s starting to break my relationship but I don’t think my partner fully understands she just constantly shouting and having ago at me. Just don’t know what to do. I have know one to turn to.
Do you think you need to talk to someone like a therapists? have you ever harmed yourself ? what crap have you had to deal with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

Young

I need to talk to someone yes. I have harmed myself in the past. Well iv losy both my parents to cancer my upbringing was so bad I grew up in care never had a stable family