They have returned.

E

em21

Yeah I definitely recommend it, try starting a small list now and add to it over time or even add a new thing every time you feel sad / down. Maybe try taking a small nap now and see if you feel better after?

A

AL123

It’s just seems like I’m losing myself completely . Making wrong decisions even when I know they are wrong and just doing things I’d never usually do. It’s as if I’ve let my soul leave me and I’m just carrying on without it .

E

em21

Without knowing you personally I can assure you that you aren’t a bad person for doing these things. You’re a good person, a strong person and someone who just needs time to heal again. Give your mind some time to fix itself and don’t give in to the shit your head is telling you, it doesn’t want you to succeed but you should, you are worth everything and more

A

AL123

That’s very kind words . Just feel so worthless right now with life . It’s like it’s just a day passing by with same old stuff happening . Believe me I want to get back on track. However these thoughts just aren’t letting that happen .

E

em21

Maybe it’s worth feeling these emotions you’re having and acknowledging them, don’t submit to them or let them control you but just be like “yeah I’m feeling down, but it’s not forever” sorta thing. I understand it’s simpler to be said than done but it’s worth a go.

A

AL123

Have had another bad day today . I’ve had more bad thoughts and some of them have actually been lonely thoughts . Which I shouldn’t be having .

L

LadyDomino

Eventually the bad days do start to get lighter. OK I know that sounds easy to say, but it is the truth. Look for the little things that you like, such as the fact there are people here who are listening to you. They do that because @AL123 they care, because many have been in the same place as you.

A

AL123

I just feel incredibly low and I can’t see how I’m going to change . I have felt like this before , but this seems to be something that I just can’t fight and am defeated. I want to get back on track, but right now the demons in my mind are winning and I can’t seem to fight them .

lilbit

lilbit

Hang in there, it will change, it will get better. The fact that you're here sharing your feelings and fears is already a step closer to getting through it. Take each day as it comes, and one of them soon you'll wake up and realise that the worst has passed and you're stronger than you gave yourself credit for :)

A

AL123

Yesterday was a pretty bad day due to my sheer low mood . Everything was i can’t do that or I don’t want to do that. There gets to a stage where you can no longer trust yourself with way you feel or way you feel about something / someone / people in general. I feel as if I am more or less that stage now . I just don’t get my mind . How am I letting this happen?