The voices I hear are telepathic people....

G

Gshock

Thanks for this, it gives me hope. Psychosis survivors are few and far between, where i'm from. Hopefully with more therapy, i can reach this as well!

burt tomato

burt tomato

Thanks for this, it gives me hope. Psychosis survivors are few and far between, where i'm from. Hopefully with more therapy, i can reach this as well!
go for it Gshock, I am already a fan of your attitude. :)

Last edited:
J

Jason76

People do the coughing thing around me too. I don’t want even acknowledge it but it’s like I’m seeing the true nature of things and it’s almost like they don’t want to cough but do trying to communicate with me.

J

Jason76

Voices seem to be telepathy. Moody and human like. I have also noticed people confirming it to me, then they catch themselves and change the subject. There are days though where it seems unnatural. I just wish if they where aware that we could all start respecting one and other.

burt tomato

burt tomato

People do the coughing thing around me too. I don’t want even acknowledge it but it’s like I’m seeing the true nature of things and it’s almost like they don’t want to cough but do trying to communicate with me.
Voices seem to be telepathy. Moody and human like. I have also noticed people confirming it to me, then they catch themselves and change the subject. There are days though where it seems unnatural. I just wish if they where aware that we could all start respecting one and other.
Hey pal

What you are talking about is psychosis. The coughing is innocent. The other behaviours of people is innocent too.

I know this because I used to be in those situations myself. It is psychosis pal.

Take it easy and try to relax your mind.

S

sscott

Here is a reproduction of my response to my own earlier statement about telepathic people (in reply)

MMM meh

Last edited:
J

Jason76

Nope, that to me is a negative way of seeing a beautiful gift. It’s hard to deal with at times, and definatly something I have to deal with. I have experienced some seriously amazing things and some terrifying. The terror came from not being able to accept it or know what it was. I’m learning what it is and is not. I’ll keep my gift and you can have your illness. Kk. I mean that’s the least I can do since we’re pals now.

S

sxxsmx

jap, i get a lot of this psychic bullying, also when tv/radio is on, or from nearby people.
Best of totally wireless psychotronics can do this with the help of computer ai, you can check superintelligence on wikipedia.
Psychotronics can amongs other things also mimic any sound or voice - let it be from a known person or a person you talked to not long time ago. This are a part of psychological tricks.
Even if one knows what this are - it's still sure not like one is on holidays, sometimes this are the most aggressive methods which one can not just simply overhear.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I wonder if the voices are part of our soul group and thus have a much more powerful connection.

It is just nature.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I believe the voices are a hate crime. Currenlty we dont have the tech to prove it, but in the future it will be serious crime.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Thanks for the info Slwirt.

I have been hearing voices for almost 20 years pal on and off and for the last 7 years every day.

Yes, when I had chronic paranoid delusions I felt that I was being monitored, persecuted by a government/ military body. It was terrifying.

But nothing happened. I have been relatively stable over the last 5 years, and I just accept the voices as a common symptom of a severe mental health condition.

I am doing well now. I am in my tenth week of full-time employment in a demanding intellectual job.

If I were to start going down the path of conspiracy theories it would just be incredibly damaging to my mental health. I just don't believe it, and besides, I don't feel important enough to be targeted in such a way.

My explanation tends to be a spiritual one. I believe telepathy is a spiritual power, and schizophrenia is just an extension of this. I will find out for sure in the libraries and universities of the afterlife.

Blessings to you pal.

O

OddyUmi

What has been going on with the clairaudience/telepathic/thought broadcasting life in general anyajp?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jason76

Lots of winter time sleeping. It seems like I’m learning to deal with it, then it just throws me for a loop. It’s been years and seems like a couple lifetimes. I don’t know what it is but it does help to read other people’s opinions. In general in my world I’m hoping that it’s not like this soon or that I’m able to hold onto a beautiful idea long enough to make it so. I’m still learning. Maybe I’m learning to just know and keep it that way. My heart goes out to all.
Ears are still ringing, but I’ve noticed a lowered volume of the voices. Majority of the time. It helps to work if your able to.

O

OddyUmi

The veil is being lifted and you're experiencing more spiritual and/or supernatural occurances. Well good luck on continuing to stay sane.

Last edited by a moderator:
NM1

NM1

Hello I am greatly sorry to hear that you are experiencing voice as I do too have the same as what you have been receiving and it is a great relief to know I am not the only one experiencing it. At first I could not believe that I had got it, they have made me believe all sorts of lies and even made me lose a lot of people over it. It started off when I got really low, I have had severe depression and a lot of other problems for at least 4 years now and I believed it was telepathic communication. I thought I was being followed at first because I could hear my best friends next door neighbour voice wherever I went. I thought he had camera's in his flat but did not want to believe it due to having my mental health issues. She tried to help me because she realised how depressed I was as she could hear my thoughts and I was suicidal at the time. I then moved away and could still hear her and I then started talking to her and I was in disbelief as I had moved a long way away. She took drugs on a weekend and got really nasty because I have intrusive thoughts and she can hear every single thing that is in my head. I could not go to the toilet or shower without being able to hear her, I could be listening to blaring music and I could still hear her. It drove me crazy but she tried helping me at first, but as time went on she got nasty, especially when she took drugs on the weekend. She has called me all sorted, and made me hit myself and said to me also that I had a camera in my chest and I scratched at my chest trying to get it out. She said she talked to all these people that were my friends and told me a lot of lies. That's when I started getting angry and having a go at her for being a sick bitch for watching me for three months but she didn't at all. After telling her off one day I could hear another voice trying to help me and told me to ignore her because she was lying and so I did and she dissapeared and I now have another voice who tried helping me on the first day of going to town but after I had calld her "mum" in a sarcastic tone she stopped for about two weeks but I could hear her talking about me to her friend but I could hear her friend after speaking to her more, which is the same what happened with the first voice I heard. This second lady is worse, she can't handle my intrusive thoughts and hearing me and has tried to make me believe I am a paedophile and she got me to believe that I raped my two exes I am still heavily in love with because she told me she had spoken to them and they told her I did and she even got me to tell my mum that I did and made me believe my brothers raped me when I was 3 and said I had hypnotherapy. I started to lose my focus on the real world and communication with people was so hard because I listened to them so much. I really thought they were real and that they were trying to help me but I now know that they are voices. I have now told my mum that it was my voices that made me tell her those lies and the first lady also made me lose my best friend over the fact she said she saw my friend sexually abuse me in my sleep because she was watching me but he hasn't and its all lies. These voices have really messed my head up and made me lose a lot of people over the lies they have both told me and now I am fighting myself and making myself realise that they are voices and they are not real. I realise I have a lot of issues but you have to try realising it is in your head otherwise they will take over. Do not let the psychobullies take over your life, they have done mine and I owe a lot of people apologies and I need serious help because I can hear them the moment I wake up till the moment I go to sleep and I have not been able to talk much out loud because I am talking to them. I have stopped talking to them now, they are not real and you have to realise that these are voices and bad ones. I am more then happy to speak to you more about this because I know how you feel. People who have voices need to stick together as people that don't suffer with them can't understand how depressed they make you. I really hope you fight against these psychobullies, well done for standing up for yourself it isn't difficult fighting your own head but remember talking back to them gives the voices what they want. You are strong, make yourself realise that it is in your head and consider going to counselling as they can help and will not judge. You are not alone!
Amazing story!!

M

mnthn

I posted a few years ago. But I have figured out what these voices truly are...
These are Tulpas, these are thought-forms.
People who hear voices accidentally created tulpas.
Meet the 'Tulpamancers': The Internet's Newest Subculture Is Incredibly Weird

These are programs, as an artificial intelligence, within your own mind, within your own fantasy.
You can learn to control them and you can learn to think them away.

Please google the subject tulpamancers en the subject tulpa.
And remember that it is all in your head.

M

mnthn

A method to learn to control the voices, these thought-forms, is thru meditation and yoga (Raja Yoga). You can learn to control what your voices are saying and can also learn to think them away. The key in thinking them away is thru imagining silence. This might sound easy, but it most certainly is not. You might be conditioned into feeling like you are not alone and thus have been conditioned into always believing in the presence of these voices. These belief systems themselves must also be overcome.
These voices are nothing more than creations in your mind, in your fantasy, and thus thru discipline of the mind you can learn to fully control this phenomenon.