The virtual safe "psych ward" thread

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i never been in a psych ward, for the record, but i felt we could maybe use a virtual "psych ward" on this forum where people can come into if they need someplace to feel safe in.

*climbs into one of the virtual beds and pulls the duvet over her head*

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
You wouldn’t like it midnight, having every minute of your day monitored. And not being able to go outside unless they felt you would come back. It’s not something you would want

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

You wouldn’t like it midnight, having every minute of your day monitored. And not being able to go outside unless they felt you would come back. It’s not something you would want
so its like jail?

i can ask for this thread to be taken away if people want

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
That last time I was in there was a couple of people I got on well with but it was very frightening and if you don’t comply the big men come in and force a needle in the bum to sedate you.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

That last time I was in there was a couple of people I got on well with but it was very frightening and if you don’t comply the big men come in and force a needle in the bum to sedate you.
i told the forum staff that if anyone gets triggered by this thread i'm happy it getting taken away

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

the idea behind this thread was for people to come in and feel safe

that was my intentions behind this thread

i'm sorry maybe it should get taken away

H

Helen73

Hospital is a horrible place to be - your freedom is taken away and you can be held down and forcibly injected. It's noisy and very boring.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Don’t worry midnight it hasn’t triggered anything. I just thought you were thinking that a psych ward was a good place. But I understand you were thinking of a safe place. I’m feeling ok at the moment and have had quite a good day and done some gardening so don’t need it:hug:

B

Bunny7

Maybe if it’s a virtual psych ward we can have it the way we want? With safety, compassion, flowers, therapy pets etc?

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Maybe if it’s a virtual psych ward we can have it the way we want? With safety, compassion, flowers, therapy pets etc?
yep and no needles allowed :)

if anyone posts in distress in this thread they dont get needles they get hugs and listened to :hug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I wish I still had a cat. My bluebell was one of a kind and lived for 18 years and was convinced she was a dog
Previous boy cat Dylan thought he was a dog, he was always trying to pick a fight with the bin lorry and would chase it away up the road real territorial :LOL:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
My daughter has a cat that actually retrieves. She throws stuff for him and he brings it back. If I can find the video I will post it

O

OCDguy

Perhaps this thread will help us share what we think should be changed to aid recovery and progues :)

BPDevil

BPDevil

im happy ive only had to stay in a ward for a max of 48 hours, even though it felt like a week because there was nothing to do, must have read through the same damn newspaper they gave me 50 times

O

OCDguy

Not wanting to cause anyone distress, but is someone confined to their room for the duration in these places :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
laula Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5