The more i pray the worse the voices become

O

OCDguy

When I reflect on my life, I starkly remember that I have a free will when making decisions, and one cog very often turns another...

Mayfair

Mayfair

I find it very surprising that people on a mental health forum can be theists; would a good god make us suffer like this?
I think most people (in general) are religious due to family / growing up in religious family / indoctrination, rather than life-long atheist adults actually choosing to believe in gods.

(though I should make clear, this is just my obs, and can't provide data)

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

these voices i hear are devils and they keep telling me to worship satan instead of Allah (God)

H

Hydrophobia

I’m so sorry man. I hope you’ll find the love that you need. I’m going through a lot too. I don’t know how much worse for me it’s going to get.

J

John Legion

If your asking me modem, I still have voices but because of my strong belief of where they come from they are no longer bothersome.

O

OCDguy

You sound like you may be struggling a little modem... how are you :hug:

modem

modem

I am positive and enthousiast and I like spring a lot, life is a struggle, thanks you bro! I am doing fine, hope you too are :) <3

R

RoPierre

I'm sorry to say but unfortunately the voices aren't the devil, they're the result of biological prior causes in the brain.

O

OCDguy

That sounds rather nasty, are you able to share what the voices say and what sort of dreams they are :hug:

M

MikeP

Yea they doin or was doin voodoo black magic etc ..on you from eat, useing, shooting up, etc your dna (deoxyribonucleic acid, nut ,Semen, piss ,shit, hair, blood ,etc ) yup yup just like me but they give me dreams as well all devils they even has a Machine to keep it Fresh Long ass possible and blow it up -make more with ( sleep milk ,goat milk ,water , vinegar .etc) they take your dna and eat it or shoot it up, etc in a air Tight ,Steal room then wait 5-10mins or more depend on how strong your dna . then thinking against, you argue with you ,lie too you and on you. even close they eyes (eye lid) in hold them down softly (eye lids) it will fill like a other set of eyes lid will come, then open the extra eye lid and see what you’re doin ....never doin this on nobody without consent On your will GO TO HELL.(they eat something drink something or get some air to .cut it off ,shut it off, stop doing voodoo black magic etc)try it with A love one that you trust let them hear was goin on....