The more i pray the worse the voices become

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

The voices are devil's and the more I pray the worse the voices get

Anyone else get the same too?

supergreysmoke

supergreysmoke

Become a atheist. Voices don't go away but you realise they are a medical symptom, like so many suffer with, and not a symptom of moral bankrupt human made religion. Easy.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Become a atheist. Voices don't go away but you realise they are a medical symptom, like so many suffer with, and not a symptom of moral bankrupt human made religion. Easy.
If I may interject...

This is so simplistic, and has at least two major flaws, in just the first bit!

Parayana

Parayana

I am a Buddhist so l don't believe in a creator god for me the voices went away when I cut out drugs and let them inject me in the behind every fortnight with meds.

modem

modem

I also listened to bad voices after a prayer! I was teared to God to help me but I get gang raped by evil voices such as Jesus and others pretending they incarnated the higher Truth, Love and Justice (that's called perversion or maybe is it jealousy!!!) as a retribution to my hard labor, true story!
Btw I still hear positive voice, after nearly 13 years in it, I am not anymore pissed off or impacted and I create my own positive voice (not all the time tho, I still feel like I get raped a lot often). Good luck!...

W

wisdomfromwarrior

I should say I am living a powerfull positive spiritual experience that happens within a war and that when I was complaining previously of a rape-like feeling I do not own the right to hide the deep positivity and sometime closely to the divine that I also experiment at the same time, if it's something very exigeant and tough it is also the things I was looking forward discovering. I have mixed feeling and I keep being ingrat sometime because I obviously need to talk about the fight and the war within meanwhile indicating the gift it incarne! ambivalous man

W

wisdomfromwarrior

I changed my nickname, indeed for "ambivalous man" yeah lol, I am modem/wisdomfromwarrior, sorry for messing things a bit! ;-D

E

ernesto3

The voices are manipulative and rude as heck so that’s probably why they do it. It could def be evil spirits but they also really only act accordingly regarding a person’s beliefs and other complex factors.

E

ernesto3

Mine don’t mind me praying though & they quiet down at church, they’re just rude as heck otherwise

J

John Legion

I don't think Mayfair was complaining about grammar but merely countering the statement that becoming an atheist will alleviate the symptoms. I was an atheist for the first 50 years of my life and since experiencing an epiphany, I have found that the negative intrusive thoughts that I experienced before have lessened. I now believe voices are indeed bad spirits, but I sometimes experience good and I believe these come from God. I pray but I have a very relaxed and grounded view of religion which I think is key for a healthy mindset. Don't put pressure on you self in your life to please God, he is kind and will be understanding for anyone experiencing voices. I hope you eventually find peace when you pray.

W

wisdomfromwarrior

We are hell-being, do not forget that. Maybe they are not good spirits also like in "but God only is good".
???

J

John Legion

There are always evil spirits trying to undermine our lives but God is the power and the glory, which helps us survive.

S

Skynet

There are always evil spirits trying to undermine our lives but God is the power and the glory, which helps us survive.
I find it very surprising that people on a mental health forum can be theists; would a good god make us suffer like this?

J

John Legion

I find it very surprising that people on a mental health forum can be theists; would a good god make us suffer like this?
I don't hold God responsible for my suffering and accept the way life is. I do understand the conflict people have believing in a God given what goes on in this world, but there will always be suffering in this world with or without God.

W

wisdomfromwarrior

You would rather not stay with your father to live with, but it's good to know you can count on its help when needed!