Speaking to voices

E

Eli1980

I have been seeing my Community Psychratric Nurse once a month for a couple of months now and we have been working on having a dialect with my voices. I have two main voices(one good and one bad) and a few “visitors”.
The good voice is called Snowflake and I believe it comes from an old toy mechanical bird of my daughters and the bad voice won’t tell me their name.
I enjoy the company of Snowflake but it is quite often spoiled by the bad voice whom feels more powerful, and forces himself into me.
Also when I’m tired I see a small girl of about ten years old dressed in a gingham dress just standing watching me, never says anything.

Does anyone else have any experience of trying to talk to there voices? Or have any visual hallucinations?

Ollie

Last edited:
InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

Hi there. I talk to my voices all the time. I hear 8 of them. 5 male, 3 female. They each have their own names and personalities. Mordecai and Emily are good voices, Malachi and Twelve are bad voices, Destery is neutral, and Benedict, Camilla, and Z are good sometimes and bad sometimes. It really just depends on their mood. Anyway, I see them occasionally too. Mordecai is a rabbit, Twelve is a black cat, Destery and Emily are humans, Malachi is a demon, and the rest are aliens. One thing I do a lot with my voices is bargain with them. For example, I tell them that if they'll let me listen to the lecture at college, I'll talk to them afterwards. It works most of the time.

But yeah, I just wanted to share my experience and let you know that I too have voices and visual hallucinations, and that I communicate with them too.

E

Eli1980

wow that is busy! Thanks for sharing makes me feel less alone.

InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

Yes, my mind is a very busy place haha. But I'm glad that I could help you feel less alone.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Sometimes when I wake early and sit in the living room in my recliner, I see my daughters Siberian Husky dog sitting at the front door. It just stares at me with its icy blue eyes. It feels like it can see into my soul. Sometimes I whistle to him or call his name, putting my hand out to him, and try to get him to come over to me but he never does. If I stand up and walk over to him he always goes through the doorway next to him, into our den and by the time I go into the den he is gone. By the way, my daughter and her dog live 1000 miles away from me.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Other than the dog, I don't EVER talk back to the voices I hear. I don't dare. I'm afraid they will talk even more and then they will never shut up. Right now, I'm not sure if they know I can hear them.

Last edited:
W

Willofafool-Butwhy

Medication took all my voices away. It's like this. I know some is watching but I cant Prove, who or why. Since 2018 started...

Scrooge McDuck

Scrooge McDuck

I talk to my voices in my mind. I often call them retarded because they pester me about nonsensical things. Sometimes I see the faces that go with the voices. I believe I have a demon.

M

Maja

I talked to my voices but when people around me started to talk about me and that i where talking to my self i started to talk to them in my head.
I have a bad voice that is a man, he hates me and my life, sometimes i scream at him. than i have two other voices, one is a woman that protects me from the bad voice and bad things that are going to happen around me, for example, three years ago I went visiting my brother, when i was in the lobby of his block i hear the women say to me: "don´t go up there he is dead" and i said: "no stop that he is not dead" and she said it again and i repeated and when she said it again i got wary worried and said up loud: "stop this nonsense he is not dead!" but he was, when i got to his apartment he was dead. The third voice is a an elf, he has been with me since i was 4 years old and he is a good friend of mine, we talk every day, he helps me threw the day.

E

Eli1980

I talked to my voices but when people around me started to talk about me and that i where talking to my self i started to talk to them in my head.
I have a bad voice that is a man, he hates me and my life, sometimes i scream at him. than i have two other voices, one is a woman that protects me from the bad voice and bad things that are going to happen around me, for example, three years ago I went visiting my brother, when i was in the lobby of his block i hear the women say to me: "don´t go up there he is dead" and i said: "no stop that he is not dead" and she said it again and i repeated and when she said it again i got wary worried and said up loud: "stop this nonsense he is not dead!" but he was, when i got to his apartment he was dead. The third voice is a an elf, he has been with me since i was 4 years old and he is a good friend of mine, we talk every day, he helps me threw the day.
That’s really sad to hear, poor you, must have been very upsetting. Thanks for sharing. Sending love 💕