Someone to talk to?

U

Unknownx123

I’m literally fed up with too many emotions it get too much one minute I feel this next minute I feel that sometimes I feel opposites n I struggle to deal with it

U

Unknownx123

I’m fed up with feeling paranoid like I do see my emotions I just don’t understand them I wish I could speak to people n just let them know how I feel sometimes I have paranoid outbursts n it makes me really down

U

Unknownx123

Also I talk to myself a lot I don’t know if that’s normal I always thought it was cus I get lonely so it makes me feel like I’ve got someone with me

U

Unknownx123

I’m sooo fed up with life I actually hate it not that I’m suicidal but life is acc shit

R

Rax

What's making you feel unhappy? We all have the ability to change what we don't like in life .

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Also I talk to myself a lot I don’t know if that’s normal I always thought it was cus I get lonely so it makes me feel like I’ve got someone with me
Hi ,

Talking to yourself is totally normal and very common with healthy and unhealthy people alike.
I believe it’s a natural coping mechanism. Imagine if you can’t talk to yourself? 🙂 It will be very frustrating and disturbing if we can’t.

Have you been diagnosed by a professional? If not, I recommend it.

Have tried distracting yourself?

Try and avoid any triggers that stimulate certain emotions.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I’m sooo fed up with life I actually hate it not that I’m suicidal but life is acc shit
I don’t think you hate life 🙂. Life is beautiful and worth every moment. Life is what you make it to be.

Thinking positive is your first step into happiness. Try it. Every morning you wake up, say to yourself, out loud, that today is going to be a wonderful day. Then, work on that thought and do things that make your days wonderful. Be happy and smile.

I always start my day laughing and joking around😁. Even my kids know that they’re not allowed to wake up with a sad or mad face. It has become a rule not to make everyone’s day miserable.

Tell yourself that life is beautiful. Good things will come your way. Believe it.

J

jess2415

I used to do that a lot when I was younger but i'm 28 now and I still do that...