Restless

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I'm finding it hard to describe this feeling.

I'm jumping between urges to self harm and urges to run away from everything.

I can't run cause I can't leave Tigger and Willow and also I got a job that I can't ditch.

That only leaves self harm.

Argh this is hard :sorry:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I managed to avoid doing anything last night, need to head to the kennels soon, just hoping I can avoid doing anything after kennels as well (only things that are likely to happen hurt-wise at the kennels is if I get greeted by over excited dogs)

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I managed to avoid doing anything last night, need to head to the kennels soon, just hoping I can avoid doing anything after kennels as well (only things that are likely to happen hurt-wise at the kennels is if I get greeted by over excited dogs, don't think getting greeted by over excited dogs counts as self harm, but i will defer to the mods/admin if they decide it does)
Is that what you do for a job midnight or are you volunteering there

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

That must be very rewarding. Don’t you want to bring them home with you. I would be dreadful doing something like that. Wanting to rescue them all.
What do you do in the hospital
I'm a cleaner in the hospital :hug:

I would bring one home but I know for sure Willow (4 years old this year) is bad with dogs :love: Tigger's 7 this year, Tigger's ok with dogs :love:

L

Lunar Lady

Midnight, I think it's fantastic you do such rewarding work both in the hospital and with the dogs.

You really are amazing xxx :hug:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I managed to avoid doing anything last night, need to head to the kennels soon, just hoping I can avoid doing anything after kennels as well (only things that are likely to happen hurt-wise at the kennels is if I get greeted by over excited dogs)
weird .................. this post got edited according to my notifications but it don't say edited ..........

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

crap i am being spam in woolie's thread now, i accept the consequences of being spam :panic: