Researching Into Part - time Paid work

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Owing to that I hadn't been well, with psorasis, I couldn't manage to cover what I had queried my GP; would I be able to look into part - time paid work? The GP felt that I could, seeing that I have been stablised for years, via Abilify, and that he couldn't see any reason, why I couldn't, and it was many years ago when his former number 1 Senior GP said, no I couldn't work.

Now, mentioning this as pect in at home, we feel, and I feel, that I am still better off as I am, with the flexiblity of ad hoc volunteering which will just be at my main base, and also for the fact, I am getting benefits, in which I realised happily, that I probably would have had to declare my earnings.

So there we have it, I shall still be on call, on standby for ad hoc volunteering, and my strong fitness interests. of working out to my fitness dvds, and also to maybe attend zumba classes, as well.

And for coping stratergies, musicals and music lis tening therapy, self help, and knitting self help combined.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Bit late to reply to this thread but I just want to say i'm pleased for you, because it sounds like you're doing well and going from strength to strength!
It's nice to read because it gives me hope that one day I might get there too.

N

natalie

Hi Somerset,

Sorry I couldn't reply before now, I hadn't been well, oh no not mental health, something else.

Thanks very much, well, that's me, I do go from strength to strength and this is how you won't find me very acute or very severe via any other sections of MHF, such as bipolar, anxiety not normally anxiety, and not hearing voices, sometimes, szchiophrenia on a happy positive note I can be lurking there, however, I do jump in on sections such as bipolar, and depression, and any others I can't think of on the top of my head, to try to help others and break the barriers of mental health stigma as well, and t his where also I can be found lurking in szchiiophrenia, also I might help others in Chill out lounge. And off course, Wellbeing and Recovery sections of MHF.

Thanks very much I do very much appreciate it.

Best regards,

Natalie.

S

savavdpeas

I've been on antipsychotic medication for two continuous years and I am stilll not stable. before thtat I was constantly trying to get the medicaion reduced or go aoff it completely. Now I realize I am in need of medication to reduce symptoms