real thought-broadcasting

M

Mozzie

How is there anyway to interpret this in a positive way? It feels like my thoughts are being broadcast 24/7 to those around me and you can't put up some energy sheild around the clock. I'm trying medicine and so far it hasn't done a damn thing to help me. I'm out of ideas on how to stop this affliction. I just wish it would stop.

Last edited:
R

Ramle941

Yes haldol helps me. I don't feel like I'm thought broadcasting anymore. I have never heard of blonanserin it could be helpful but I don't know. I think meditation is a beneficial thing to do. Maybe talk to your psychiatrist about starting haldol. Hang in there.
Do you remember how long it took for haldol to stop the broadcasting?Ive been on abilify for over 30 days now and I still broadcast

61752f9a

Hello. I am a real thought broadcaster.
My thougts and five senses are transmitted to people around me for real, like uncontrollable telepathy.
It is not thought-broadcasting in schizophrenia. Medications for schizophrenia haven't worked for me. Do you have any idea how to cure it?
I'd really appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks.
Are you still feeling that way

Returncc

Returncc

'thought broadcasting' cannot really be stopped as it happens in the minds of other people. You must have said the wrong thing to God in an hour of need, like "use me if you want to." the only solution beyond convincing yourself it doesnt exist, is to surround yourself with safe people who are working on cost of living under these conditions, there is an exception, but that requires hurting yourself (how medications work) or others (against the law).

at a minimum, so far, 'help' groups house the sheep with the wolves. the solution (money) has to come from a person or group that knows 'thought broadcasting' is true and the distress that 'audience' people cause those trying to isolate and avoid. what is needed is a motivational rally that can cause authority to recognize the need to establish reasonable accountability frameworks for the 'audience' of criminal sinners, fake or real. Right now all you will get is gaslighting complicity and blame the victim mentality with accompanying medical fraud. the best solution is to be removed from spaces where 'audience' habituate, like become a monk or something, but even that requires a lot of social support.

L

linus

I think it must be stressful for you to have these feelings. If you don’t like a medicinal approach, you can lookup the book “rethinking madness”, although is quite long, maybe it can raise you some hope and you can get some insight to what happens to you. Keep an open mind and look up how can the brain trick you. Do you feel persecuted as well?

embleton

embleton

Haloperidol in boxes here but the side effects are more troublesome than the perceived broadcasting. Haloperidol is a PRN in my case on top of aripiprazole. I was in a ward with a psychiatrist in a hospital and they'd written down almost precisely what I was thinking almost word for word.

I didn't think my thoughts were anything out of normal in the written context of their report which was brought up in a tribunal, go figure. One key bit was mentioned or they thought so was I was a spy; that kept me a psychiatric ward for full 4 weeks, um...

61752f9a

Haloperidol in boxes here but the side effects are more troublesome than the perceived broadcasting. Haloperidol is a PRN in my case on top of aripiprazole. I was in a ward with a psychiatrist in a hospital and they'd written down almost precisely what I was thinking almost word for word.

I didn't think my thoughts were anything out of normal in the written context of their report which was brought up in a tribunal, go figure. One key bit was mentioned or they thought so was I was a spy; that kept me a psychiatric ward for full 4 weeks, um...
Haldol stopped your thought broadcasting ?