real thought-broadcasting

N

NeatMonster

I wouldn't bother trying to teach you anything and I certainly couldn't tolerate a long thread just talking to you,your manner and tone are frustrating to me.I replied to you and the advice you gave because in my view it contained errors in fact,That is all!Why you have to write a long winded verbose preachy speech about it all I don't know.Look if you don't like me correcting what I see as an error in guidance just ignore it and me!I can't be bothered to have you draw me into irrelevant arguments.
I respect your right to a different opinion Nikita and I respect you as a human being too. I'm genuinely sorry if I've upset you with my approach to the subject, as it was never my intention to do so. This is me extending an olive branch and stating implicitly that your opinion is just as relevant and valid as anyone' else's and that I appreciate you sharing it even if I don't agree with it in parts. Now, here's a hug to show you that I bear you no ill feeling whatsoever. :hug:

See you around

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nothing wrong with reading, self education & learning, & that doesn't mean that people who improve themselves in such ways don't also have personal experience of things.

i do consider myself psychic in ways as some others here do.

i'd question how advanced someone is who also adheres to a fixed exoteric religion/Belief system, but what do i know.
I don't adhere to a fixed esoteric religion/belief system,you know nothing about it,that is what you know!
I am fed up of you pretending to know what I think and believe inside out because of some label that you think applies to me.I'd question how advanced someone is who makes assumptions and likes to make someone else small and fit their own erroneous religious stereotypes,and when this is pointed out to him,pretends to be deaf!And I do know.Keep your comments on how advanced you don't think I am to yourself!The finger is pointing back at you!

Returncc

Returncc

The cure is Mr.Brown

It cannot be cured... you can however ask God for promises to clear up any media deception within the phenomena and organize a direct pipeline into your head for the purposes of other people exploiting the heck out of your life and home, etc...

One theory of a "cure" is to out-battle the manner in which the voices are directed toward success from the start, aka torture and death of people or animals... but that is against the law. Medications only work if they cause physical disability...

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I don't adhere to a fixed esoteric religion/belief system,you know nothing about it,that is what you know!
How would you describe it all then?

I am fed up of you pretending to know what I think and believe inside out because of some label that you think applies to me.I'd question how advanced someone is who makes assumptions and likes to make someone else small and fit their own erroneous religious stereotypes,and when this is pointed out to him,pretends to be deaf!And I do know.Keep your comments on how advanced you don't think I am to yourself!The finger is pointing back at you!
The finger of accusation, criticism, judgement & blame is always pointing at me with some people. You pretend to think you know all about me as well, as some of you do on here, as if you know me better than i know myself. You do the same that you accuse me of. You face the mirror as well Nikita.

P

Pixieb34

It could be that even if your secret thoughts are knowable, it doesn't matter, most people are so sort of self absorbed that they would only remember their own thoughts, even if they heard yours. Hope that makes sense. I know I can be on a bus and not notice a load of things happening because I'm daydreaming! One time this poor woman said ' I'm sorry' as she got off the bus, her hubby had been acting up, had dementia, shouting and stuff but although I heard it on some level, I hadn't been noticing it, I was deep in my own thoughts. So if I can't even be bothered to notice loud, spoken stuff, how many people are ignoring your secret thoughts? I hope that makes you less anxious about them being able to hear you.

S

sh25025

Only trouble with your advice Neat is that nobody ever admits to being able to read your thoughts or that telepathy happens and is real,so even if you ask someone they will always say no I can't tell you what is on your mind,it is an unspoken rule not to talk about it.So sorry in my opinion your advice won't help with stopping others reading your thoughts or challenging our own belief that others are doing it!
So true. I believe I have telepathy or thoughts broadcasting too. Most people will deny it. However, some admits that.

My experiences so far:
1. People at an urgent care told me that (quote what they said): "We all hears you. It drives us insane. It makes us crazy".

2. People who deny it. After I turn my back, whisper to each other the content that they supposed not to know as they are stranger and they cannot know my lifestyle. However, they whisper about my lifestyle such as "he watches prno", "He likes xxx", "He like xxx. My ktty is fresh you like it?", "He just date a girl and he likes another girl", "Accessibility works" (It is my professional). (Sorry for any vulgar. I just told what I experiences). And when I hear it and think what they just said. They whisper "stop it. He has a good ear".

That's all I heard. It is really strange for some one who not know me whether I am in a bar, a shop or a restaurant. Btw, I did have a good ear sometimes to eavesdropping those whisper.

That's my experiences. It drives me insane.

G

Gregor Samsa

Yeah, it's pretty real. I know for a fact something is happening, although I can't exactly tell what from the hundreds of theories out there, but if people really are conscious of hearing our thoughts and answering them I feel like it's more of a game to them or something (like some Truman Show type shit). The street theater stuff (or whatever) really pisses me off too, but I'm glad I'm managing to go from hellish to awkward when it comes to broadcasting, especially with people I know.

S

sh25025

Yeah, it is pretty real. I remember there is one day I'm driving with window down. A car drives by the other lane suddenly scroll down their window and says "It's him". Then said "Human speaking alien. Human speaking pig".

I also remember there is a time I drive. A radio station said something I forgot the exact wording now but kinda like this "There are two birds. One bird is nerdy and the other bird is social. There is a female bird. The nerdy bird does not know how to ask the female bird out. The social bird takes it. The nerdy bird gets angry and cursing the other birds. Now he is known in all tri-state county". Something like that. They use metaphor to talk about my situation. Exactly my situation.

One word. It is Insane. And the worst case scenario is that the doctor doesn't want to believe. They say "It is a mess." but then they say "You are just imagining things". WTF.

Last edited:
Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

I've been thinking that others are hearing my thoughts lately. Its so tiring trying to keep my thoughts hidden. I feel so drained sometimes keeping my thoughts private.

Z

Zacinhead

i too struggle with thought broadcasting, sucks

message me if u feel like talking about this stuff :)

P

paltasLt

I am experiencing this thought reading shit (sorry for bad language, but its annoying thing) too for about a year. It came with depression symptom, such as communication problem, nervous, sleep disorder etc. I live alone for a few years for now, but it wasnt that bad when i lost my job, couldnt find another for half year, felt so isolated from community, then it start happening. My neighbors have started knocking to floor, making other loud noises. Took me a month to realise it somehow connect with my mind and thought reading. People on street started look at me strangely etc, i know im not emotianaly stable atm, but this thought reading symptom is so annoying. I have used antidepression meds, xanax and others but it didnt helped. It just take a lot self control to not transmit your mind. I never asked directly if person can read my mind , cause the answer would be negative anyway, cause i think people is orientated to think about you when you talk to them, use verbal language and this problem is somekind taboo to them(that just my opinion).I think its more connected to emotional than logical knowing. I have job know, but this problem is just like a tail it follows you everywhere. Maybe you can share your advice how to control it or suggest meds?

G

Gregor Samsa

If you want to get rid of it antipsychotics are your best bet, but in most cases they either don't work or just alleviate the thought broadcasting, which is not a good deal considering the debilitating side effects.

S

sh25025

Try antipsychotics. However, it does not help much. It only makes you hear the voices softly (I mean you feel like it is far away instead of close by). So far that is my case.

Still people still able to hear my mind. And there seems to be a silence agreement. Sometimes they hear something I don't know or unaware of that thought, and it is shocking fact, they will say "What!!" , or "OMG"

S

sh25025

I feel I'm insane and this is like a freaking judgement from God. I did do research and asking for funding for a devices that measure brainwave to speech. I do the elevator speech asking for funding and the devices can be used for these following fields like torture, disability, private communication. Before I'm finished researching it, now I become insane as everyone single person I meet hear my thoughts. They don't say it but mumbling and it makes me feel like it is the judgement

G

Gregor Samsa

I didn't understand your post all that well, but good luck with the device you look to build. I'm thinking of studying neuroscience in college, one of the reasons being to find out anything useful in regards to this shit, but I'm thinking that's not an approach that will yield any useful information, at least on the practical level. But yeah, a device would be great if it really measured anything. I do have a suspicion that the phenomenon is related to electromagnetic waves of some specific kind, but maybe it works under mechanics that escape our current scientific knowledge altogether. Regardless, any effort put towards comprehending this is worth it, as long as it doesn't interfere with your mental and physical well being.

S

sh25025

I didn't understand your post all that well, but good luck with the device you look to build. I'm thinking of studying neuroscience in college, one of the reasons being to find out anything useful in regards to this shit, but I'm thinking that's not an approach that will yield any useful information, at least on the practical level. But yeah, a device would be great if it really measured anything. I do have a suspicion that the phenomenon is related to electromagnetic waves of some specific kind, but maybe it works under mechanics that escape our current scientific knowledge altogether. Regardless, any effort put towards comprehending this is worth it, as long as it doesn't interfere with your mental and physical well being.

I mean I feel like it is a curse to me. Like a sins to me from god. It drives me crazy as I used to try to research a device that measure brainwave to speech

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

Permadried, I don't believe it can be electromagnetic waves because I don't think the medical world has found an organ in the anatomy of the human brain which is capable of transmitting or receiving electromagnetic wave forms of communication. I have developed my own theory how sending or hearing thoughts from others minds is possible. I personally occassionally see these purple spots when my eyes are closed and I believe these are portals in my brain into what is known as an Einstein-Rosen Bridge, also known as a wormhole, into a parallel universe. According to modern astro-physics there are theories that these parallel universes may exist and they might have completely different laws of physics than our own. Things that are impossible in our universe may be possible in other universes. So here is how it works. A thought in one person's brain might travel into the portal in their brain, through the wormhole into the other parallel universe. Then the thought travels somehow through this universe as like through a conductive wire. We don't know how this takes place because we don't know the laws of physics in that universe. The thought then travels through another wormhole into the brain of a different person and that person hears the thought. This is how people can hear other peoples thoughts. From my personal experience though, I have no control over this. I don't know when or where this happens and I don't have any control of who either. I've never been able to tell whose thoughts I'm hearing. It has never been people I know or standing right next to. And I have no idea who can hear my thoughts. I believe only a select few people in this world have the sensitivity, which might be caused by a genetic mutation, to pick up and hear others thoughts.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

My son who recently took physics in college told me that he doesn't think my theory can be proved right or wrong, but he thinks the more probable explanation of why I can hear others thoughts and why they can hear mine is that it is hallucinatory and delusional symptoms of schizophrenia. I don't fault him for not believing me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.