Random thoughts poping maybe voices ?

Y

Yonchew

Hello guys , ive been strugling with anxiety/panic dissorder for the last 2 years ive had many symptoms but the most recent one that is freaking me out is i have random toughts poping into my head almost like voices, but its my voice i have control the thing is they are like coming out of nowhere at night or when i wake up its the most. I went to multiple psychiatrists and they told me im fine and thats not a mental illnes like schizophrenia but i dont know .Have anyone expiranced the same thing?

K

Kawooster

This is something I experienced from time to time, and it really freaked me out when it first started to happen. Random thoughts that are yours, but the thoughts are random and seem to come out of nowhere. This is a very normal thing, for not only people with an anxiety disorder but for people in general. People without an anxiety disorder just don’t pay attention to them and they don’t notice. Sometimes the thoughts can be funny, and sometimes scary. But don’t confuse this with an illness like Schizophrenia, as people with Schizophrenia tend to lose touch with reality and actually “hear” voices - external voices, not an inner monologue of jumbled thoughts.

You’ll be fine :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anxiety Forum 5
A Anxiety Forum 4
Lazz Anxiety Forum 2
C Anxiety Forum 1
A Anxiety Forum 1