Random thought poping in ny head , maybe voices?

Y

Yonchew

Hello guys , ive been strugling with anxiety/panic dissorder for the last 2 years ive had many symptoms but the most recent one that is freaking me out is i have random toughts poping into my head almost like voices, but its my voice i have control the thing is they are like coming out of nowhere at night or when i wake up its the most. I went to multiple psychiatrists and they told me im fine and thats not a mental illnes like schizophrenia but i dont know .Have anyone expiranced the same thing?

ELV

ELV

I do have that happen often. As NWiddi said, I think it's common when your brain is in between that dream state. But also I know that severe depression or anxiety can cause occasional hallucinations from the stress on the brain. If many professionals say you are fine, I would trust them. But at the same time, if things get worse or worry you further seek help again.

Y

Yonchew

I do have that happen often. As NWiddi said, I think it's common when your brain is in between that dream state. But also I know that severe depression or anxiety can cause occasional hallucinations from the stress on the brain. If many professionals say you are fine, I would trust them. But at the same time, if things get worse or worry you further seek help again.
I dont want to offend you but do u have any diagnosis atm

ELV

ELV

I'm not offended at all.

I have been professionally diagnosed with major depression, moderate anxiety, PTSD. I also have various symptoms of BPD that are currently being sorted out.

X_Y

X_Y

I do have random souvenirs popping straight from nowhere and some songs I already heard earlier. Sometimes, its just my subconscious, sometimes Im pretty sure it comes from my voices because they are echoing what I was doing at the moment.