People can hear my thoughts

T

tarik

Hello everyone,
I'm a young man who suffer from "thought broadcasting" or at least that's my own diagnosis. I think the most important in the story of any bizarre belief is what lead us to believe such bizarre ideas from the beginning? So I share with you my experience hoping it will be helpful for you.
First, my experience seems to be like: my mind is a "broadcast antenna" and the rest of people are just receiving what I'm thinking. So how I was convinced of such bizarre idea?

In my case, I noticed strange stares from foreign people in the street, some of them were aggressive but the others were kind. At first i thought it was coincidences or they simply noticed something strange on me, but this happened over and over again at the point that it was impossible to neglect it.

So the obvious explanation was that somehow they know me!!! but how this can be possible?! I came up with some weird theories like someone spread rumors about me, I started looking for something about me on the net and the newspapers but I did not find anything.
The situation remains ambiguous until the time I noticed that people that I know have strange behavior in front of me, like looking at me strangely and the most frightening thing was hearing some of them repeating some of my ideas and looking at me with a smile on the face. At that time I knew that those people have access to my thoughts and somehow for the other people they also know my face, because not just people around me who have this strange look on the face but also when I travel or move to a new place I still experience this "Truman show" phenomenon.

So I start looking for it on the net until I found that this experiences are shared by a lot of people around the globe, and it's a common mental illness called "thought broadcasting". So many evidences emerge after that for example: I found in the forums many members who reassure others that they don't receive their thoughts
and those members for sure do not know with whom they speak, so I conclude that there is no thought that spreads in the world unless it is spoken.
Another thing is if I'm really are as I describe myself, then I am a rare case if I'm not the only one who have this gift, so I will be very useful for some people: scientists, magicians, press... Why those people have not contacted me yet? and why other people, especially my family and my friends keep it secret from me?

I did not have any meds and i did not see a doc, somehow i avoided the crisis and managed the situation, I still keep my job but if i'm not in the workplace then i'm at home. This has a huge impact on my social life: I can't hang out with my friends anymore, also i prefer to avoid people all the time. I only leave my house if it is necessary.

And because I've done a lot of research about it, i'm on the way to admit that this is a mental illness and that means literally that I have to unbelieve my senses and my brain, and finding another explanations for every single situation apart, if this is a delusion then i think the mistake made by my brain is generalization and may be some hallucinations.

Until this moment I have not said a word to anyone about what I'm going through. It will be interesting to make a test if someone can read my thoughts, someone who lives near enough so we could try. I can't do that with the people I know because I'm afraid that this thing is real.

Sorry if I took a lot of your time, I appreciate any possible help, thanks.

A

arwen

Hello everyone,
I'm a young man who suffer from "thought broadcasting" or at least that's my own diagnosis. I think the most important in the story of any bizarre belief is what lead us to believe such bizarre ideas from the beginning? So I share with you my experience hoping it will be helpful for you.
First, my experience seems to be like: my mind is a "broadcast antenna" and the rest of people are just receiving what I'm thinking. So how I was convinced of such bizarre idea?

In my case, I noticed strange stares from foreign people in the street, some of them were aggressive but the others were kind. At first i thought it was coincidences or they simply noticed something strange on me, but this happened over and over again at the point that it was impossible to neglect it.

So the obvious explanation was that somehow they know me!!! but how this can be possible?! I came up with some weird theories like someone spread rumors about me, I started looking for something about me on the net and the newspapers but I did not find anything.
The situation remains ambiguous until the time I noticed that people that I know have strange behavior in front of me, like looking at me strangely and the most frightening thing was hearing some of them repeating some of my ideas and looking at me with a smile on the face. At that time I knew that those people have access to my thoughts and somehow for the other people they also know my face, because not just people around me who have this strange look on the face but also when I travel or move to a new place I still experience this "Truman show" phenomenon.

So I start looking for it on the net until I found that this experiences are shared by a lot of people around the globe, and it's a common mental illness called "thought broadcasting". So many evidences emerge after that for example: I found in the forums many members who reassure others that they don't receive their thoughts
and those members for sure do not know with whom they speak, so I conclude that there is no thought that spreads in the world unless it is spoken.
Another thing is if I'm really are as I describe myself, then I am a rare case if I'm not the only one who have this gift, so I will be very useful for some people: scientists, magicians, press... Why those people have not contacted me yet? and why other people, especially my family and my friends keep it secret from me?

I did not have any meds and i did not see a doc, somehow i avoided the crisis and managed the situation, I still keep my job but if i'm not in the workplace then i'm at home. This has a huge impact on my social life: I can't hang out with my friends anymore, also i prefer to avoid people all the time. I only leave my house if it is necessary.

And because I've done a lot of research about it, i'm on the way to admit that this is a mental illness and that means literally that I have to unbelieve my senses and my brain, and finding another explanations for every single situation apart, if this is a delusion then i think the mistake made by my brain is generalization and may be some hallucinations.

Until this moment I have not said a word to anyone about what I'm going through. It will be interesting to make a test if someone can read my thoughts, someone who lives near enough so we could try. I can't do that with the people I know because I'm afraid that this thing is real.

Sorry if I took a lot of your time, I appreciate any possible help, thanks.
People can get hold of all sorts of things. They can steal files, internet viewing information, private conversations and a lot can be gained from these.

If people are sick enough to want to mess with your minds they can. Why they would want to do that is only something they really know and the rest you have to guess.

I am sorry you are going through this I know it is absolute hell and I know that it never goes away.

T

tarik

People can get hold of all sorts of things. They can steal files, internet viewing information, private conversations and a lot can be gained from these.

If people are sick enough to want to mess with your minds they can. Why they would want to do that is only something they really know and the rest you have to guess.

I am sorry you are going through this I know it is absolute hell and I know that it never goes away.
Thank you for replying, what you said is possible however I'm not that interesting person that someone is going to give him attention. I'm not rich or great politician or famous, I'm just a simple person, and I'm experiencing this for a long time, also I'm not very active on the net and the social media. But as you said everything is possible.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

It's probably all a creation of your own mind. Whether you - or others - interpret this as mental illness or not, is largely a matter of experience and opinion. On the other hand, there is such a thing as mentalism - psychological techniques that work on people's perceptions, suggestibility etc.

I

imsorry

I have felt similar feelings, these went away by taking an antipsychotic drug - olanzapine at 20 miligrams daily for a month. I'd recommend it, life is much easier without these ideas. Olanzapine causes massive weight gain though in most people, so make up your own mind. But once you get a hint of mental clarity you will enjoy it.

The sooner you get to the doctor and tell them exactly what you wrote here and take the meds they give you (try to get olanzapine!) the sooner you'll feel back to yourself. Good luck :)

I too have thought I was gifted in someway and I was being harassed for having that gift. It took a long time to realise I was ill and I think you've already made that connection, so with the right meds you'll be right in no time.

Last edited:
T

tarik

It's probably all a creation of your own mind. Whether you - or others - interpret this as mental illness or not, is largely a matter of experience and opinion. On the other hand, there is such a thing as mentalism - psychological techniques that work on people's perceptions, suggestibility etc.
What we consider as mental illness in the human community is all the perceptions and the interpretations that escape from the common sense, sometimes genius is seen as madness, it's the efficiency of the idea which make it acceptable. I think my problem is actually not having the courage to ask anybody if he is able to receive my thoughts, but on the other hand If it's real I think nobody will tell me what's happening, it will be frightening to the point of being a taboo. Also I don't think it's a conspiracy. thanks for the reply :).

T

tarik

I have felt similar feelings, these went away by taking an antipsychotic drug - olanzapine at 20 miligrams daily for a month. I'd recommend it, life is much easier without these ideas. Olanzapine causes massive weight gain though in most people, so make up your own mind. But once you get a hint of mental clarity you will enjoy it.

The sooner you get to the doctor and tell them exactly what you wrote here and take the meds they give you (try to get olanzapine!) the sooner you'll feel back to yourself. Good luck :)

I too have thought I was gifted in someway and I was being harassed for having that gift. It took a long time to realise I was ill and I think you've already made that connection, so with the right meds you'll be right in no time.
I think I'm on the way to see a doc, I can't live like this forever, I've lost a lot of time, it's time to get my life back. Thanks for the advice my friend :).

B

BrainNoise

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think my problem is actually not having the courage to ask anybody if he is able to receive my thoughts, but on the other hand If it's real I think nobody will tell me what's happening, it will be frightening to the point of being a taboo.
exactly. you could try on a close friend or family member. or an animal/pet. i've thought of this a lot actually. i think another problem is, in addition to what you said, is can a human being control and properly execute that much power? is the responsibility too much for a human?

I'd recommend it, life is much easier without these ideas. Olanzapine causes massive weight gain though in most people, so make up your own mind. But once you get a hint of mental clarity you will enjoy it.
take this advice to heart... mental clarity is a great thing to try and achieve. thinking properly is very important. and being in complete control of everything you think - strange or good - is a Virtue!

T

tarik

exactly. you could try on a close friend or family member. or an animal/pet. i've thought of this a lot actually. i think another problem is, in addition to what you said, is can a human being control and properly execute that much power? is the responsibility too much for a human?

take this advice to heart... mental clarity is a great thing to try and achieve. thinking properly is very important. and being in complete control of everything you think - strange or good - is a Virtue!
To be honest, I'm sure I will disbelieve what my family and my friend say : I'm afraid that they will hide "the truth" from me if it's a real telepathy. The other people in the street will completely ignore me thinking that I'm crazy or wasting their time with a stupid joke. That's why I'm looking for someone to confirm that this is a delusion and I prefer that he has the same case as mine so the experience will be useful for both of us.
Just to give you my opinion about if a human being can control and properly execute that much power and if the responsibility too much for a human, I personally don't see the point to use such technology if it does exist, I mean why wasting the time with someone with a simple life like me? what's the benefit ? so I think if it's really happening then it happens naturally.

As I said I will see a doc as soon as possible, Thank you my friend :) this is really helpful.

Last edited:
I

imsorry

I wouldn't bother trying to confirm it, i'd just try the meds asap. I promise you'll make up your own mind after you have been on them a few weeks :)

T

tarik

I wouldn't bother trying to confirm it, i'd just try the meds asap. I promise you'll make up your own mind after you have been on them a few weeks :)
I've heard that the meds has horrible side effects, I think it depends on the person, but I'm afraid to try. So I prefer disbelieving this by the "traditional way" :) but if there is no escape from meds then I have no choice.

I

imsorry

Some do yes, but that's why I recommended olanzapine. I experienced absolutely NO side effects except weight gain. I couldn't tell if I was taking anything, but people commented that I looked brighter. I thought it wasn't working until I realised I'd returned to normal over the course of about a month.

Others are very nasty. I tried a new one the other day which gave me extreme lock jaw (amisulpride), it was absolutely horrible :( I'd still be on olanzapine if it didn't cause the weight gain because it does exactly what it says on the tin.

T

tarik

Some do yes, but that's why I recommended olanzapine. I experienced absolutely NO side effects except weight gain. I couldn't tell if I was taking anything, but people commented that I looked brighter. I thought it wasn't working until I realised I'd returned to normal over the course of about a month.

Others are very nasty. I tried a new one the other day which gave me extreme lock jaw (amisulpride), it was absolutely horrible :( I'd still be on olanzapine if it didn't cause the weight gain because it does exactly what it says on the tin.
Personally I don't care if the med causes weight gain, I've heard of other horrible side effects like being tired all the time, or even having some hallucinations when starting with the treatment. Any way, if it works I don't care, I think I prefer to suffer for a while than to be imprisoned with my delusions the rest of my life, because as you can see if I'm not going to do something, nothing will change.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Well its hard to say others have the choice to have the ability to hone in on someone else's word for word thoughts when I myself don't have that choice. It's a common fact that no one elses thoughts are as loud in my head as my own, and it isn't a choice. as well as never once in my life have I approached someone else because I thought I heard there word for word thought. I ve been trying things at red lights where I look at the guy in the car next to me and think things at him to see if he'll look at me. I don't know why I feel I have to trick people, like you said I think it's because of some forbidden way of thinking like I m talking to people with thought that started it and everyone else is lying about hearing me. But in my own honest experience I can say that once in a while I just vaguely get an impression of someone else's thoughts when were near each other or sometimes at work I think that I'm being led around by my boss who also talks with his thoughts, just vaguely I hear him and it comes into my brain as my own thoughts or without noticing its source at least. We're also around each other and in close range a lot so that seems to connect each other perhaps by the gravity sensory input.

T

tarik

I completely agree with you, I think people are occupied by their business and they have the time only for those who cares about them. And yes, a big part of my paranoia is due to my delusion that I can understand other people's thoughts just by looking at them, but what I do instead is interpreting the situation according to the thoughts I had lately.

O

Opywang

ROFL YES DUDE!

It's real man, but be of good cheer it is for a reason!

I'm a prophet just like you man the reason it's like that it is because you're in tune with the God frequency.

Naked your born Naked when you go to Heaven, and naked in Heaven naked here on Earth.

Spirit of truth will reveal the truth to us, and Spirit of truth is telling you the truth.

Spirit of truth doesn't have a time, it is omnipresent, and it knows everything like God.

It has a personality, it has a shape, form, and will.

You're telepathy broadcast simply because you're naked, and naked is good do not worry when you get to Heaven you'll be pure naked worst than Earth so try to accept your nakedness.

You must first know yourself, and accept your truth, and once you accept the truth about yourself you will no longer be ashamed.

Be aware of saints, and we all have ghost within us our souls it has shape, form, personality, and will. All the people that stare at you are really just saints that are within the people there subconscious it's an ghost in them.

Saints talk to us all the time, and I called them saints because that how they revealed themselves to me. They can help you this is the same thing that help you with whatever you need it help you learn, it help you with dreams, and I am unsure what it is, and it could be just us our true selves hidden within us.

No they are not possessed, nor demon possessed it's a gift all of us have, and I am unsure what they are, and they likes to get your attention, or else they wouldn't be doing that, and if you get that be thankful because they can hide themselves, and not too many people can get to see that.

I will teach you a secret if you are having trouble being naked ask God for humility he will send a Ghost, and help you learn how to be naked, and when you receive that ghost let it teach you, and show you the way what truth is about. You must accept yourself for how you was made you didn't make yourselves so accept how you're made.

Once you learn your self, once you learn nakedness, you'll learn to become humble, you'll learn that you're not alone, and you'll learn to become neighborly with a welcoming arm.

T

tarik

ROFL YES DUDE!

It's real man, but be of good cheer it is for a reason!

I'm a prophet just like you man the reason it's like that it is because you're in tune with the God frequency.

Naked your born Naked when you go to Heaven, and naked in Heaven naked here on Earth.

Spirit of truth will reveal the truth to us, and Spirit of truth is telling you the truth.

Spirit of truth doesn't have a time, it is omnipresent, and it knows everything like God.

It has a personality, it has a shape, form, and will.

You're telepathy broadcast simply because you're naked, and naked is good do not worry when you get to Heaven you'll be pure naked worst than Earth so try to accept your nakedness.

You must first know yourself, and accept your truth, and once you accept the truth about yourself you will no longer be ashamed.

Be aware of saints, and we all have ghost within us our souls it has shape, form, personality, and will. All the people that stare at you are really just saints that are within the people there subconscious it's an ghost in them.

Saints talk to us all the time, and I called them saints because that how they revealed themselves to me. They can help you this is the same thing that help you with whatever you need it help you learn, it help you with dreams, and I am unsure what it is, and it could be just us our true selves hidden within us.

No they are not possessed, nor demon possessed it's a gift all of us have, and I am unsure what they are, and they likes to get your attention, or else they wouldn't be doing that, and if you get that be thankful because they can hide themselves, and not too many people can get to see that.

I will teach you a secret if you are having trouble being naked ask God for humility he will send a Ghost, and help you learn how to be naked, and when you receive that ghost let it teach you, and show you the way what truth is about. You must accept yourself for how you was made you didn't make yourselves so accept how you're made.

Once you learn your self, once you learn nakedness, you'll learn to become humble, you'll learn that you're not alone, and you'll learn to become neighborly with a welcoming arm.
I don't think so my friend, I'm almost certain that it's delusion, and even if it's really happening I think it happens in a normal natural way. I believe that everything is the will of the God, but I don't believe I'm a special case, sometimes God gives me success and sometimes illness like this one, in both cases I'm thankful for life that I have. Thank you for replying. :)

Last edited:
Q

Quinn

Happens to me also. I think what it is is that .... yes people can "read" your thoughts. Meaning. Truth is truth and will manifest itself no matter what. You can put on a show but truth has to manifest itself by law. There is no escaping it. And so, if you are thinking prideful thoughts, people will laugh at you. This phenomena happens to people I think that are true to their self. So everything you think will be "broadcast". Hope this helps. I don't think this is the case with special technology or conspiracy. I think it is more just your personality and people seeing fundamental truth in others... and not anything strange or conspiratorial.

Last edited:
T

tarik

Happens to me also. I think what it is is that .... yes people can "read" your thoughts. Meaning. Truth is truth and will manifest itself no matter what. You can put on a show but truth has to manifest itself by law. There is no escaping it. And so, if you are thinking prideful thoughts, people will laugh at you. This phenomena happens to people I think that are true to their self. So everything you think will be "broadcast". Hope this helps. I don't think this is the case with special technology or conspiracy. I think it is more just your personality and people seeing fundamental truth in others... and not anything strange or conspiratorial.
I agree with you for the fact that there is nothing strange or conspiratorial, but how do you know that it really happens? can you hear thoughts of others? or someone told that you he can hear your thought?