Part two, building up a satisfying life, responsibilities & pleasures..all are welcome to join in

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
turned in the bonus map and assignment 12 yesterday. Still did extra questions just not all. Sitting here falling asleep. Talked to daughter last night and she is having some very serious problems with her teen aged son. I am not in the mood at all for any homework. Maybe later. I will look, it might be one I have a head start on.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

did assignment #14 yesterday except a set of math questions. I freaking love algebra so it frustrates me to no end that I can't get a handle on what this math is about. I hate to turn it in without doing it. So now I have # 10 & 13 to do, a long map assignment, read the textbook,finish my paper, take final test. and prepare for oral presentation of my paper. We had an early supper last night. salmon patties, yum! I ate and then took a nap until around 8:30 then stayed up far too late with David. Slept my 6-6 1/2 hours and am very tired this morning. I sure wish I could get back to the routine I had going. Ate a cold salmon pattie for breakfast. It would take a long time for me to get tired of them. We get the salmon occasionally from the food pantry. Joe just called after I messaged him some good news. and now I am due cannabis. I wish I did not have to wait until evening. It seems to take the place of my klonopin sometimes, wow! I could not believe how many "spares" I had left today. And yes, I will sell them for a combo of weed and cash. I was hoping by sending him the message so early today I might get the weed pretty much right away. Neither of us have any money to spare this morning. He is hoping to umpire a game(s) this evening for cash. I just took a klonopin and could go back to bed with David but I need to do my homework alone before he gets up, when all is quiet.I am going to work on #13.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

I rewatched the video for #13. industry and manufacturing. not interesting to me. Today that doesn't matter. If I do 13 today and 10 tomorrow, my assignments will be caught up. except for map 3. which I can do Wednesday. and then I will have assignment 15 to do. I could skip them all and go to finishing my paper and I would still have an A. and read textbook, studying for test. I am awaiting my cannabis delivery. That will be a long while. Got up super early again today. I emailed Destiney the other day to ask her why she had stopped writing me. Mom Nancy is going to tell her about the vanity today. smile. I can't wait to hear how she reacts to that! We discovered that when I have cannabis, I skip doses of klonopin. that is terrific! Well, shit..I have a homework to do. better start now.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

I expected to hear from 3 different people yesterday. I heard from none. I know Destiney hustles me. It doesn't bother me because I understand it and I am the one who decides what to give. I do very much mind that she isn't writing. I have spent untold hours on her. I don't know why Mom Nancy didn't tell me about their phone conversation, specifically how she reacted to learning that she will have a vanity. I sent her a message asking this morning. And Joe was a no show. I will hear from him today because he will need my help. But I wanted the cannabis for the weekend, not a class day! My lovely professor put the grades up online in response to my asking about it. I like being able to see where I am at and what is to do. The last map I did I meant to be a bonus map but she counted it as an assigned one! Hallelujah, because the assigned one was a map of the world and I would have to identify every country. Talk about time consuming! But there is a map 5 assignment that is not on the syllabus. I got #13 ready to hand in yesterday. Today will be the long procrastinated #10. Maybe. I could do it tomorrow morning. I think I will go see if she updated the portion on math that I got stumped on and whether she has added map 5 with instructions. bbl

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

ouch. ouch everywhere. too little sleep. I have the dishwasher running. My headache is starting to subside but the tight jaws and achy, crackly neck, the droopy eyes..I am not sure anyone is home yet. Des, my inmate, has just announced that she could not move to her mother's home because there is a stepson there who has felonies. She cannot associate with felons. I thought everyone knew that. So, this just got way more complicated. I told both of them yesterday that it was not too soon to start the process for where she can live, her restrictions etc. They both said later. Ok, you can't say that I didn't warn you. I got my cannabis. I think I will read textbook before today's class. Will def have to do some laundry. I love my class but I am ready for it to be over. Cannabis inclines me to clean house, so I would like to spend my summer getting high and putting our home in order. Win=Win. The phlox and the purple irises are blooming. as are the many roadside redbuds. One of the reasons I like Tennessee. ok, what I really need is to go back to sleep for awhile. Iffy now that I have caffeined up. So I took a klonopin, it should work soon. and I just fresh brewed coffee. I have to arrange around this afternoon first.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Class last Thursday was mind blowing. The blow hard went off on a rant about "they"...people who moved here. I really consider it hate speech. At one point I turned and looked at him and said "I am They. and yes, I want to change your culture and so what I do is write our senators and representatives." I haven't gotten anything done to turn in. Time is creeping up and I feel scared and intimidated at what I have to do in so little time. We took her an iris Tuesday, just spur of the moment on the way to the car. I am so happy they are blooming well this year.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

I cannot get into the groove for getting my classwork done. yikes! Mr Blowhard did it again today. At one point I sent the zinger referring to last week.....am I speaking too slow? (you'd have to have been there for that to make sense) but my prof mouthed the work thanks to me.
Fuck it. I sent him an email a little bit ago:

My daughter enjoys a good debate too but all things in their place. This week you took up 50 minutes of class time. That is not fair to the rest of us who paid money, tuition, text, gas and time to learn from Ms Twork. Please respect that as we move into review for our final test. I have been a subject of your hate speech twice now, even with all my absences. There isn't room for that in any class.

Maybe Northeast has a debate club?

sincerely,

Tiltawhirl

What do you think about that? I sent a copy to the prof.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

She thanked me. I got some of the better smoke last night. I can resist anything but temptation, so morning wake & bake. I hope we get the money from Mom Nancy. I am ready to ship out more boxes. cannot get into classwork. or housework or clothes.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

The prof addressed things too. So, yesterday..he had got the message. May have pissed him off but we did him a favor. Put a summary on my paper, will have to present it May 2nd. Still procrastinating read book for final test. David is feeling snappy with me as far as I can tell. I am sooo weak. Joe brought me some very strong cannabis. Got the money from Nancy yesterday...I wish I had waited on the smoke but I wasn't sure. So, anyway, ordered 7 items and getting near to calling it done. Of a sudden, Nancy started wanting everything "dream catchers." No. Just NO. The room is done to fit and blend together. I will buy a dream catcher shower curtain. If she can't stay with Nancy...she will need a kitchen, I would imagine.? I was wanting to get a percolator anyway. and an electric tea kettle.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Nancy's husband has griped and bitched at her and what all to the point that she texted me not to send anymore stuff to her until she has found a place for Des. I told her that we had 7 items shipped. She said "ole well". I have a week to do the test. Been smoking and doing nothing. At the end of the semester, I want to try to clean up our house over summer vacation.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

I really got myself frozen in freak out mode and never could get myself to read/study text. But the tests are so hard we are allowed open book and her study notes which are about 50 pages of very small print. I was so stressed and then got sick as shit for a couple of days. and the couple days of taking a break from it turned into a week. Yesterday I finally said f it, I am just going to give the final exam a stab, we do get 3 chances. It almost took me the whole 4 hours! I think I did great. It says I missed 6 questions, 12 pts, but I will get 10points back for essay questions. What bugs me is I looked every one of those I missed up in the book while taking the test. I am going to make a small issue about it. Those questions need to be rewritten or removed. I can't wait for my class score. My goal is always 93%. I probably didn't get quite there but not far off.
Today I go in to present my paper....less than 10 minutes likely, listen to the others and walk out of there with a semester finished and with an A grade. There is 3 homework I am not even going to do. I have so much extra credit with that, it would like last me 1/2 of another semester. lol. I am so glad I did that when I was fresh. I want to do a victory dance! I did it! I had doubts but I did it. I think I doubted me most. But I am at the finish line of this marathon. I worked really hard, I learned a lot. Here at the end, with the paper, the final, the homework I wanted to quit and give up. But I perservered. And not just that but with high scores. Now better launder some clothes to go in today!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Getting Your Life Back! 3