Never having control

S

Star20

For three or maybe four months a year I'm okay-ish as in I go to my friends and keep up regular life. The rest my emotions go from depressive to anger to crying my eyes out.

I disappear, I don't see my friends and I don't really go out because I can't control my thoughts and I can't handle stress. Therapy would probably help at this point considering I'm twenty but I work three rotating shifts and can't take medication because I work in a factory.

My jobs important to me, it's my achievement after failing school and everything else. I don't know how to help my self in any other way and I don't know what to do. I broke up with my boyfriend because everything was stressing me out including my relationship.

Just don't know what to do anymore,
Star

Midnight.Panda

Midnight.Panda

Hey Star, I definitely think getting therapy would be worth looking into. Going into therapy doesn't necessarily mean you have to take medication. Sometimes it can be good to just talk to someone and work through things with a professional. Is there anyone you can talk to there? I am so sorry that you're going through this, Star.

H

Helplessinchicago

I am the same way! Don’t feel like you have to control your emotions all the time. Just keeping them at an appropriate level will help a lot. I sometimes think the people at work think I’m crazy all over the place, but I’m able to keep the job so that’s what counts.