needing a bit of support

V

viv53

Hi im a newbie i have anxiety and depression trying really hard to cope but feeling quite overwhelmed every time i start to feel normal again it hits

L

LuC

Hi im a newbie i have anxiety and depression trying really hard to cope but feeling quite overwhelmed every time i start to feel normal again it hits
What are your current coping strategies (if you have found any as yet?) xx

V

viv53

Hi nothing as yet...had my citalopram increased also started cbd capsules, doesn't help in going through the menopause too

E

EstherRose94

My dad swears by CBD oil for anxiety, arthritis and basically anything else lol.

Welcome!

L

LuC

Hi nothing as yet...had my citalopram increased also started cbd capsules, doesn't help in going through the menopause too
When were your citalopram increased and did you start cbd at the same time?

L

LuC

Such early days! I hope everything settles down real soon for you. Reference menopause and sleep i found magnesium supplements really helped me. I'm newly perimenopausal

megirl

megirl

Hi and a huge :welcome:
Its really great you've joined us,
You will find lots of support here,
from like-minded people

megirl

megirl

Often with both depression and anxiety it does seem worse in the morning. I aren't sure if they know the reason why.
Maybe its knowing another day of struggles is ahead.
Life does get better truly. It may not seem like it right now, with the support of others and the right help it will be worth it the fight.
We are here for you x

L

Leahhere90

Hi also new here. I’m the same as you I’m so anxious at the moment, can’t settle. Just started back on my meds so hoping they will kick in pretty soon.

B

bssm1

citalopram was increased last Friday been on cbd since Monday so early days.xx

Hello Viv53, how are you feeling? I've been on citalopram 20mg for 2-3 years or so now, recently experimenting with withdrawing slowly to 10mg, feeling a bit odd now and then. Found things worse (anxiety/Depression) when tired- late at night and occasional mornings. Make sure you rest and take things easy :)

Ben