My theory on these REAL Bullying Voices

V

Valor

Theory

These people who I hear through their frequency weapons are not who they pretend to be. They come off with this tough guy Bully mentality. But I think they are just neurologist and psychologist working for the government. They obviously know how the brain works. Everything thing they say to me is to get a reaction. Emotionally and physically.

They often just say a word or two and then my brain repeats what they say and I often add on to it. That's psychological. Pretty much everything they say is negative. So I will react and feel a certain way from their negativity. Also they change there tone In their voices to make them seem less of a bully and perhaps understanding. But that's part of their psychological agenda. For a lack of better term it's like the good cop bad cop routene. Just so I keep listening to them. And here's the reason they pretend to be so tough and scary. Fear. Fear Is a powerful psychological tool.

It doesn't make sense that they'd be who they say they are(for me). I think they are scientists.

So my advice to you who are going through the struggle with these bullies. They are liars. They are actors. Do not fear them. Enjoy life.

P

pansdisease

Don't care bout no humans no mo.

I want to here what the original consciousness has to say.

What say ye originals? What the fuck you plannin?

Scientist schmientists. Bigger things than our world.

M

Miller77

Theory

These people who I hear through their frequency weapons are not who they pretend to be. They come off with this tough guy Bully mentality. But I think they are just neurologist and psychologist working for the government. They obviously know how the brain works. Everything thing they say to me is to get a reaction. Emotionally and physically.

They often just say a word or two and then my brain repeats what they say and I often add on to it. That's psychological. Pretty much everything they say is negative. So I will react and feel a certain way from their negativity. Also they change there tone In their voices to make them seem less of a bully and perhaps understanding. But that's part of their psychological agenda. For a lack of better term it's like the good cop bad cop routene. Just so I keep listening to them. And here's the reason they pretend to be so tough and scary. Fear. Fear Is a powerful psychological tool.

It doesn't make sense that they'd be who they say they are(for me). I think they are scientists.

So my advice to you who are going through the struggle with these bullies. They are liars. They are actors. Do not fear them. Enjoy life.
Hi Valor, really enjoyed this post it is one of the best ways to describe what we experience by way of illness, I also believe I am a Targeted Individual.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

linus

One "good" thing is that you call this a theory, I don't believe in your theory. I think people tend too easily to blame others for things out of their control that are originated from our weakness by design (mind and body) or by things they do to themselves (like illegal drugs and so on).
On the other hand I think it must be hard for you with all these feelings. Would it make you feel better if things were different? Would you be better if this is just a mind illness and you can find ways to cope with the symptoms?

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

Theory

My husband believes he's being attacked by radio frequencies that only he can hear, and that keep him awake at night while I will, at times (and I'm an ex-insomniac) fall into a coma like slumber that I can't awake from at times. Its been slightly better, slightly, but I can sense when he's 'not present'.

He started researching Targeted Individuals over the fall, and was convinced people who would approach either of us were 'spies'. I don't wish to fuel this, but some did say some odd things, allude to personal convos or jokes we shared, and our neighbors, ex now, that he was convinced were the main culprits, after my email was hacked (and someone changed my security question option to "f**k you you're dead", one of them, who is a tech guy, made a really obscure, offhand comment alluding to something *very* random I had sent in an email to my mother...and said it in a smug, self-satisfied manner...

I don't know if it's just my husband going through a psychotic break, but it began to rub off on me to the point j couldn't tell reality from truth anymore.

He's convinced if he doesn't Kill himself, they're going to target me.

I'm not scared of them anymore, but I don't know how to help my husband or if our relationship can even be saved... it's a full time job caring for him and he's 100% given up. To the point he's become extreme in his treatment of me. They were trying to turn him against me, he claims.

He's barely functioning. Cant care for himself. I need a break, but his family wont take him and the hospitals here are barbaric.

Can anyone shed light on this some more? So I can understand? Can I help him? Is it a lost cause? I feel responsible for him entirely, and do love and care for him, but its preventing me from working, from moving forward from an ugly chapter in our lives... He gets nasty at times. He once claimed I loved the cat more than him... really... He'll encourage me to take time for myself, then throw it in my face, or hurt himself so I'm his full time nurse maid again... I hate to say this, but I'm beginning to resent him...

Sorry for the rant, I just want to understand and also know if this odds are stacked against us...

L

linus

You have to remember that all this talk of him is his illness not himself. He will break out of this psychotic episode, but one can't say how much time he needs. If he is on specific medication and you are calm and show him love then you have the ingredients for a faster recovery.

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

You have to remember that all this talk of him is his illness not himself. He will break out of this psychotic episode, but one can't say how much time he needs. If he is on specific medication and you are calm and show him love then you have the ingredients for a faster recovery.
He wont take meds and is convinced he's been dealt a lifelong curse. Otherwise, he's generally lucid. I think he feels a lot of guilt/self-loathing that I've been the one doing everything and he hasn't been able to contribute. He falls into deep depressions, and I think lashes out at me due to his own self image... but it's amazing how quickly our once rock solid relationship derailed within a year...

My energy depletes more each day. I don't know how much more I can take or if this is healthy for either of us, but we have no external support.

Sorry to go off. It's just heartbreaking. He's a different person. And I feel guilty for even questioning my feelings...

Thanks for listening xx

BleachedViolet

BleachedViolet

But maybe he could talk to a pmed and see where this could go?
He's been sectioned/hospitalized for self harm 3x this year. The care in our country is prehistoric. They got mad at him for returning to the hospital a 2nd time. Like it's his fault he isn't/wasn't 'magically' cured. He had self harmed and I called an ambulance to save his life! They're very strange about mental health here, like its the 1960s or something...

I've tried to get him back to the UK, but he missed his connecting flight and went missing for days. His family now refuse to take him, though I feel the care he'd receive there would be preferable/stronger. They more or less said, in not so many words, he's my problem now...

My family want me to leave him, but I cant do that. Part of me still loves him and should the worst happen, my life would be over. Od never forgive myself. Like when he went missing, I think a part of me died. That's why I think I'm having a hard time being around him. My emotions are so mixed. I feel such anger at what he did (I know that sounds cruel, but its flashes of anger that are short lived), I feel disappointment, bc he's just so helpless, I have put barbed wire around my heart over the course of the year, as i literally have no tears left. But then I do get the occasional yearning for what we once were and the hope we shared years ago...

I'll stop. I just had to vent. Sorry for taking over the thread...

M

Miss Confused

If I was his wife I would support and believe in him. Please he's not making it up. The government has done stuff to me too and I'm in total shock. It's that taboo that they know that if you say a word about it that they will make people look insane and crazy.
Please love and support your husband. What happens is that you see something happening, not being paranoid, but they then create an addiction to research it to validate yeah that is what's happening to me. Then it can spiral out of control and you can become obsessive about it.
Please ask him to write down the times and places of when this is happening. What people need to realise is that we are energy and our energy is vibrations. So he is sensitive enough to pick those up and no he is not making it up.
What I would suggest is to rise up and get rid of the fear that would generate to knowing stuff and beaware of frequency usage against the population. It's been used for years and for example
low frequencies can stop children from hanging around shops for drink etc.
This is real but it's taboo. Please support and love your husband and just reassure him. If it's happening to him he needs to write a journal and write when, who where how etc.

I believe him and he's not crazy. Trust him he's not daft.

Peace be upon you
~Angel