My Entire Life Is A Lie. Thought Broadcasting.

Q

QueenMaria

Is there
I massively experience that QueenMarie, I have everyday, all day and night, every minute since 2014.
I am crushed by the universe in torture in not having a mind that is invisible to people. But it feels to real that my mind is visible to people! I'm completely stuck.

I feel expression is key to moving forward. I remember at a party a girl told me "Why do you never finish a sentence, you stop a lot." Which makes me think, maybe I need to stop being so fragile with my emotions around my thoughts and just express myself, to get the blood properly flowing around my brain. Seeing what's on the other side (how people/the world reacts) is key to knowing whether people can fully read my mind or not.
—————-is there any other social media we can have a conversation about this

J

jonnyc55

———-do you have a Facebook?
Yes but I don't want to give it out unless I know you.

For security and privacy reasons. I would say this to anyone on the internet, not just you.

J

jonnyc55

I tried medication (aripiprazole) which is an anti-psychotic, it didn't work for me one bit. CBT doesn't help either.

Concerning solutions, I don't know. I literally try to be as up front with my mind and actions as much as possible these days. I try not to hold back as much.
Being self expressive of mind and body can alleviate certain pains.

I don't know. I guess the easiest way of putting it is: 'I cross that bridge when I come to it'. I.e. only try to worry about anything when a problem arises.

When i'm around people. I really struggle though. I'm very confused as to what to think around people. I genuinely feel like nasty thought hurt people when i'm around them. I usually listen to my instinct, if I don't want to be around people then I won't.

I'll refuse people if I feel I have to. That's for them to work around me and not me work around them. My problems are greater than theirs.