My birthday

Dang80

Dang80

Hmmm... told my misses not to worry about getting me anything for my birthday... I got nothing. Not even from the kids.but, I have sat here and her new sewing machine has just turned up! .. I have a sneaky suspicion (nothing to do with the no present thing) that she may be seeing someone else. Think I'm going to call it a day. Had enough of being taken for a mug.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Happy birthday dang80. So sorry you’ve not got anything. What makes you think your wife may be playing away apart from the lack of presents. Did you get a card from them.
If I was you I’d take myself for a walk to a nice pub and have a drink in the beer garden as the weathers so nice 🎂 🍻

wolram

wolram

Hmmm... told my misses not to worry about getting me anything for my birthday... I got nothing. Not even from the kids.but, I have sat here and her new sewing machine has just turned up! .. I have a sneaky suspicion (nothing to do with the no present thing) that she may be seeing someone else. Think I'm going to call it a day. Had enough of being taken for a mug.
Hi Dang80
Happy birthday, I never get presents for my birthday, you may be looking on the dark side,
Take her and the kids out for a day in the park or a meal, I am sure they and you will enjoy it
and appreciate you more.
all the best Woolie

claude

claude

happy birthday dang80
i hope you can turn the rest of the day around and enjoy yourself whatever you get up to

Dang80

Dang80

She has the expression of a slapped arse.... no day at the park for us!

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
maybe she will sew you something.
I hope you manage to have a good day even though you didn't get any presents. maybe treat yourself to something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Depression Forum 2