Monday's are lonely days

jackolantern

jackolantern

Hi, today now the family has gone back to work and school I feel isolated and anxiety is running through my body again, my psychiatrist is coming to my home tomorrow with the CPN to check on me, I think they may suggest I go on SSRI's to go alongside my Aripiprazole, do the SSRI's work on anxiety as I do not know much about SSRI medication , thank you and god bless :)

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Just making sure you don't feel like nobody is hearing you, jackolantern cause we are listening :hug:

I dont know much about medication, but wanted you to feel like someone is there :hug:

jackolantern

jackolantern

Hey thanks Midnite, it means a lot that someone is listening really it does, tomorrow they will visit me (the mental health team) so hoping they can work on my anxiety.
Thanks for checking in on me :)

E

Emotinium

Hi Jack,

SSRI is the first medication doctors prerscribe now a days generally. There are lots of different kinds so it may be a search which ones works the best for you. Personally I had not any benefits of it, but that’s maybe because I’m a HSP. At the end it’s important that you going to make the decision and not let yourself influence by someone else. I wish you the best of luck! :)

jackolantern

jackolantern

Thanks for your advice Emotinium, I will see what they are offering and make a choice.

G

gam9147

If its always mondays, then try your best to look forward to tuesdays :) or whichever day maybe better for you. Mondays are some of my better days usually, although today is an exception. On days I know are tougher, I will try to remind myself it will get better!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anxiety Forum 16
qwerty1234 Anxiety Forum 7
S Anxiety Forum 18