Just don't have the strength anymore

R

RoJo

I really want to get better, i want to live a normal life. I just cant fight anymore. Im trying really hard but Im so drained. I don't know what to do right now. I just feel so broken and alone.

wolram

wolram

I really want to get better, i want to live a normal life. I just cant fight anymore. Im trying really hard but Im so drained. I don't know what to do right now. I just feel so broken and alone.
Hi Rojo
Sorry you are so down are you on meds at the moment? be sure you are not alone there are many of us on this forum, if you want to talk I am on most nights.
:grouphug:
all the best woolie.

R

RoJo

Hi Rojo
Sorry you are so down are you on meds at the moment? be sure you are not alone there are many of us on this forum, if you want to talk I am on most nights.
:grouphug:
all the best woolie.
Yesterday was a really weird one for me, I don't feel like this very often but sometimes I get in a really depressed state. I've been doing really well with my depression but it can come back for a day or so. Its really weird to see how bad I was just yesterday.

wolram

wolram

Yesterday was a really weird one for me, I don't feel like this very often but sometimes I get in a really depressed state. I've been doing really well with my depression but it can come back for a day or so. Its really weird to see how bad I was just yesterday.

I can relate to that i went to work and came home happy an hour later I was down in the dumps.
How long have you had depression?

P

pcoventry

I can relate to it also - I don't have the strength. I often feel like I should just take my final car ride in this world, but I always stop myself.

So confused