I've been afraid of the night for years now.

D

DyingUpInHere

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Every night, I'm afraid I won't sleep all night and that something awful will happen the next day that interferes with sleeping during the day. It hasn't really happened. But something similar on a far lesser scale is happening. There is construction work going on directly under my bedroom window about thirty feet away from the building and about fifty to seventy-five feet away from my window. It's sporadic, too. I never know what days they're going to be working the next day or what time. It's more of an annoyance than anything else. But I'm so nuts and I want so badly to keep the outside world from disrupting me in my bedroom that it bothers me all day. And I have no idea when it will be completed. I spend most of my life in bed. Even during the day. Because I'm so unhappy. So, it's an intrusion into my life. I suppose I'll have to learn to go to sleep warlier and wake up earlier. I love being awake at night though because I know that most of the world isn't. Years ago, I used to do my laundry at three in the morning. And I'd go out for food at 4:30 or five in the morning. The moment the nearest deli would open. It was wonderful. Gone are those days. But it's probably for the best. I shouldn't be in bed until late in the morning and sitting in bed all day. Especially now that it's Spring.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I enjoy the night life even though there’s nothing to it really. I enjoy the quite and the loneliness.

Sleeping early and waking up early feels much better. You can get so much done through the day. This is going to be a good change in your routine.

If you are too bothered by all the commotion, try headphones or ear plugs from any hardware store.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Psychosis Forum 2
F Psychosis Forum 3