Its a long story my story but I've lost it all. All thru mental health and just lonely . I lost my dad three years ago and i lost mt grip.

L

Lost86

Its a long story my story but I've lost it all. All thru mental health and just lonely . I lost my dad three years ago and i lost mt grip. My baby's dad didnt return my baby to me and it went thru the courts and I wasn't granted custody. I'm constantly making bad choices. I was subjected to domestic violence and now find myself living in temporary accommodation full of drug addicts and weirdos. I am actually scared of what my future holds

L

Lunar Lady

Hello Lost

Oh my love, what a tough time you've had. You've gone through so much trauma and I can completely understand why you're feeling lost and alone right now.

You need a support network around you to fortify you through these tough times.

Have you talked to your GP, first and foremost? You would benefit so much from being able to talk and get some emotional support. I just googled to see if you have the NHS Steps to Well Being in your district and I've added the link here.

Is First Step right for me? | Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust CPFT

I have several friends who have gone through Counselling via the Steps programme and it has really helped them navigate some miserable situations.

I know you don't have custody of your child, right now - but do you have access? Have you been given the proper support with regards to your child and have you had anybody help you to fight your corner?

Please talk to us here - there is so much genuine friendship and sound advice to be had - I hope we can help you through these difficult times :hug:

What is happening about housing - are you on a council waiting list?

L

Lost86

Hello Lost

Oh my love, what a tough time you've had. You've gone through so much trauma and I can completely understand why you're feeling lost and alone right now.

Have you talked to your GP, first and foremost? You would benefit so much from being able to talk and get some emotional support. I just googled to see if you have the NHS Steps to Well Being in your district and I've added the link here.

I have several friends who have gone through Counselling via the Steps programme and it has really helped them navigate some miserable situations.

I know you don't have custody of your child, right now - but do you have access? Have you been given the proper support with regards to your child and have you had anybody help you to fight your corner?

Please talk to us here - there is so much genuine friendship and sound advice to be had - I hope we can help you through these difficult times :hug:

Thank u for the message. I've no family in Workington. They are in Farmborough where I'm originally from. I see my daughter once a week. I've to prove stability what I'm poor at. I act rationally with out thinking. One day my mind is set the next day I'm completely lost. I'm in rent arrears so can't entertain the council. It will have to be a private let what is troublesome. I wish I didn't wake up at times. 😔

L

Lunar Lady

The stability part is most likely because you need some help, sweetheart.

Have you been open and honest with your GP ? You might need help stabilising your mood right now :hug:

I'm so glad you see your daughter once a week - this is something to build on.

Do your family phone you ? xxxx

L

Lost86

The stability part is most likely because you need some help, sweetheart.

Have you been open and honest with your GP ? You might need help stabilising your mood right now :hug:

I'm so glad you see your daughter once a week - this is something to build on.

Do your family phone you ? xxxx
Yeah I'm in touch with My family but they are tired of my tragic life. Sometimes I think if I were to get cancer it wouldn't be a bad thing. How tragic is that

L

Lost86

Thank
Hello Lost

Thank you so much for the link. I can't write at the moment when I'm on my own I will respond. Thank u for your kindness x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Soul_Deeps Other Conditions and Experiences 5