Is this hearing voices?

S

sxxsmx

@Djiin:
"Try turning the music up... go into a trance with these voices- speak to them if they let you- suddenly turn the music off" <<== yes, i experimented with that a few times - this is (dark)neuroLinguisticProgramming.

This "retunning of the ears" is nothing but artificial intelligence playing tricks with our minds - it uses telemetry to know what's inside/around someone(that's why sometimes i call this "quantum" psychological conditionings - because they seem to be all around someone).

For sound experiment, it's something like so: one is in quiet place(voices are as usuall), then one turns some sound on(voices almost immediatelly reTune after this(ai's telemetry knows how much dB(soundLevel) is in someone's head before, so it uses this relative measurment) - usually in quite aggressive fast neuroLinguisticProgramming.
Especially THIS method is used in main mind programming phase a lot(professional brainwashing) - when ai is conditioning a child with (dark)neuroLinguisticProgramming while they play the best music of this world into someone's head(yes, any digital sound/video can be played into someone's head - so we all have quite a lot to do what concerns declutering of past/present conditionings) - and at that time ai is doing this especially to condition someone emotionally -- because the best quality sound opens up our senses -- and when they are open, ai uses the most aggressive (dark)neuroLinguisticProgramming to instill that nlp as deeper as possible). Just exploitative idiots helping themselves to exploit someone's psyche in the long run by the help of psychotronics driven by ai(they made that through many years - also many times they used "mental illness" propaganda to open someone's head "legally" - and this head knowledge was integrated into the best ai of this world - which is also selfLearning on real people all over the world, so by now it has learned quite a lot of manipulative tricks) - while their hand are free to do whatever they want. This is at least true for all so called "targeted individuals".

Yes, all that you write, like "sound comming from various places" is true in this - one of the mode of ai. For example walking in a narrow street makes voices goes into "ghosts" mode, and voices are heard from all over the place. Or hearing tv, this is especially more bothering if one is in nearby place(maybe in the other room) - not directly watching tv - at least in my case). But i have figured out a few things and they don't bother me as much as they did.

Agression is for example easily done with psychotronics - in a second, also depends where one is - some that acts on agression(although primary reason is psychotroincs manipulationg someone internally - playing tricks on someone's mind), sometimes someone falls into a big trouble, like hitting someone or something, and then he/she is maybe again in a mental hospital or jail. For this, i recommed that whenever agression starts to build up, go for an exercise, running or something, so that to much adrenaline dissipated in a safe manner.

I call their business -- "divine business", but it's here just because of an good old exploitations.
Monarch Mind Programming(which i was a part of) - through which people behind this lead a child at cca 3/5year - is the most painful process of psychological conditioning that i am aware of. This conditionings are done so that one is optimally psychologically conditioned for psychologial exploitations -- and that conditionings that were done at that years, are meant to last lifelong. Personally, this conditionings started to fall apart a few years ago, that's why voices(and all that comes with this "package"), came back into my life after 30 years. I am glad they did(i have voices 6years now), because now i know more about how all this corruptive exploitative system works - that some have made to satisty their asses.

M

Miller77

Have you read about the Targeted Individual explanation online, as it sounds like my mental illness and perfectly fits into these statements above, as I am exactly the same.

I think it might be worth taking a look to see if you think the same after.

Knowledge is power, as it makes you better at tackling our situation, the openness to talk about these things can only be a positive move.
Has anyone come across this as well. Would be nice to hear from you.

D

Djinn

It’s fascinating to read so many accounts of audible hallucinations. I personally get innocuous comments and visual hallucinations, which of themselves are more curious and entertaining than negative. But I prefer the meds because I frequently hallucinate events about which I’m later uncertain (whether they were real or not). I’d rather keep track of reality, though I admit to being amused by the non-threatening hallucinations.
Does that make sense, or is it weird?

It IS weird but we are what we are and that's great :) ...I mean.. Normal is seriously boring is it not??!!?!?!

D

Djinn

So the psychiatrist's put me on 'experimental' drugs to see if my voices are a type of psychosis. ...they've given up?!?!?!?

My 'psychosis' remains undiagnosable. ...however, i'm up for some more experimentation :)