Is suicide always have concrete reason?

B

Big Boar

Hello people. Is suicide always have a reason? The thing is... I feel like i just want to die Young. Even if there is good reason I don't think it can be fixed. My whole life is way to damaged to be fixed. I feel like ive given up on love life and adult life because my self esteem is very low or no more. So many things going on on my head that I want to talk about but too lazy or can't describe.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi ,I don't think it always does
for me I have BPD and part of that illness can mean I have suicidal thoughts often for no apparent reason x
whatever your reason I hope you don't die
please lean on the forum for support
love from Fairy Lu xxx

mischief

mischief

Admin
If you’re thinking about suicide or if you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org

calypso

calypso

Admin
It doesn't always have a reason, but these thoughts do pass in time. Glad you are still with us and can reach out here. Has something triggered you? I know that sometimes the silliest things make me want to suddenly think of things like that. You never know what is round the corner, you can make it and find some joy in your life again. It may seem a long way off right now but hold on. We are here to listen if it helps.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Sometiems it does and sometimes it doesn't, depends on waht your going through but also what your mental health is like :hug:

W

woohoolulu

It depends how you feel..is it real if so join me I’m just about ready to go

B

Big Boar

It doesn't always have a reason, but these thoughts do pass in time. Glad you are still with us and can reach out here. Has something triggered you? I know that sometimes the silliest things make me want to suddenly think of things like that. You never know what is round the corner, you can make it and find some joy in your life again. It may seem a long way off right now but hold on. We are here to listen if it helps.
Well... A YouTube video about a 24 year old girl marries a 69 year old guy kinda makes me want to end it.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Why? Perhaps they are happy. Youtube is full of things like that. Just don't watch them. Do you have a job and enjoy it?