I'm scared

• Thread starter Meet me in the dark
  • Start date
Meet me in the dark

Meet me in the dark

There is a black silhouette, and her name is the Other. She pinned me to the floor five days ago and told me in blood just how much she hates me. And now she is gloating; she knows she is strong; she keeps threatening to rise up again. Night is coming on and she is waxing like the moon. I can hear her voice; she knows there are items nearby; she is taunting me

I am afraid

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PsychoPrince

You have power over the Other, she is a parasite who cannot survive without you. For her to wax like the moon is for her to grow only her powers of illusion, which are based on a false position of authority in your mind. Command her out boldly, without your mind she has no life.

Shy Smile

Shy Smile

You already know my story and i kind of know yours and we both have a similar problem. I'm not "happy" or "emotionally stable" but that's why i can tell you: it's tempting, but you're way stronger than any effing silhouette and any creation of your mind. You are you and you can beat her, erase her, detain her...
You are the important one and we all know it. I'm sending you my power for you to stand up, yell or sing to that creature "I'm not weak, I'm stronger than you and you're effing gone". *Snaps his/her finger and the silhouette disappears*

:hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shy Smile Self Harm Forum 7
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 19
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 44
R Self Harm Forum 2