I'm been killed off

R

Rebeca1

The female space ghost and the male spirit with the lump on his tummy who crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit mist so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur.
They won't leave my body and I don't want to die. I don't know what to do they physically hurt me as well.

R

Rebeca1

Yes I'm on medication but it doesn't work because it is paranormal my nurse knows what going on.

NWiddi

NWiddi

If voices could kill I'd be dead a long time ago, they can however hurt you but medication will stop most of that so keep it up.

Mine used to give me lots of pain and now it's just a minor irritant to me, lately just a small pain in my right temple.

Have you noticed how quiet they're getting when on medication and can't mess with you sexually any more or at least as much? They're working, even the paranormal need Dopamine to fully effect your body and that's what the medication will reduce.

E

ernesto3

My medication doesn't work because it is paranormal
I believe you that it’s paranormal, but think of it this way. They’re dead and you’re alive. Because of that, they’re not as powerful as they want you to think. If they wanted your body then they would’ve already killed your spirit and taken it. They’ve already killed off many others right, then why have they spared you? It’s because they can’t really kill your spirit and take your body. They’ll be there until you grow old and the only way you can change them is by not giving them power. Challenge them and change your attitude towards them. Don’t believe what they tell you.

arrrstin

arrrstin

Einstein had an idea outside of what we could possibly understand or perceive with our brain (paranormal for its time), however, it was backed up by math and predicted many ways to test this and see it was real. If there is no way to test it, or if the requirements to test this are constantly changed by you to continue to be unable to test it, then it might be a delusion. It might be time to realize the part of your brain required to understand the word is not working properly and you are not dying. All you may need is to understand that the world really is what others say and you have no worries. Perhaps another paranormal entity can help you. Find a priest to explain how God loves you and will protect your soul from anything.

Are you willing to accept it might be a real problem inside the way your brain perceives normality? Each part of our brain has a purpose for understanding what we feel and see. For example, we have a part of our brain that is required for us to feel as if we are inside our body. To be able to perceive something outside reality it requires imagination and being able to pass testable scenarios.

W

wisdomfromwarrior

You look very smart Rebeca and very concious and capable of understanding what's true and what's not. I do believe it's a paranormal phenomenon that might be very exigeant and somehow a forcing process. Maybe you can make it evolve and maybe you can make your way, your own way, out of it, handling it very carefully and you knows that the answers also want you to know them and the forgiveness and release is near and seek you. Pay patience and maybe you will get some kind of agreement and I also would like to point the paranormal experience might be full of lie such as some bad will on you (negative) triggers some things so you need to get cautious on that aspect and take a breathe, you do not deserve to get abused or phisically affected and you know that and you understand it's always difficult to integrate fully that you are not worth bad treatment and that you can hope and you too deserve the best in life.... :innocent: