I think I am satan

C

Crewser

I have been through a miriad of episodes where at different times I thought I was characters from the bible. Anywhere from Adam to Esau to David to Paul to Jesus and finally to satan,and I have not been able to shake the latter since. I see messages in everything from numbers to words to names...in pretty much everything I see and hear. All telling me I am satan, I am in hell and I will spend eternity in hell. I have also thought that people were communicating with me through body movements and I was unknowingly answering them through my body movements. I feel like as you are reading this you are thinking " yes I know of him...he is satan incarnate! If not will u please help me to know that this is only a delusion, or tell me of your similar experience. Thank you.

NicoretteGummed

NicoretteGummed

I've believed I've been the second coming before and sometimes it felt euphoric and sometimes it was literally like being crucified.

I've never believed myself to be God or Satan before though.

That's definitely on a whole different level.

I think your very ill probably.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi ,I think you should see a doctor and tell them what you have told us here x people have told me before they are satan and it turned out they were poorly and needed help x :hug1: welcome to the forum xxx

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
There is a lot of information and sources, to help you deal with this issue.

mrlaurel

mrlaurel

not sure this is any help to anyone but I have abig "god" thing going on right now, like everything I say and do is being controlled directly by God

I keep talking to him inside my head, I've not spoken out loud yet other than to say prayers.

seeing P-Doc in a week think I need to mention this.

C

Crewser

I am seeing a doctor right now and he has me on latuda 80mg. He tells me it's just in my head but it sure helps to hear others say it. Hang in there mrlaural

DoctorInternet2

DoctorInternet2

I use to believe I was Satan, but now I don't believe in Christianity which was one of the ways in which i managed to shrug this one off. I now believe that I am a God instead, anyway it's working for me. I don't suppose that's very helpful, but I'm just being honest.

L

Lucifer Morningstar

I think since I was 15-16 I’ve always thought something was wrong with me until I started saying I was the devil my life does have strong similarities

Parayana

Parayana

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but seriously heaven and hell exist within your own heart.

M

Miss Confused

You are hearing Satan or an demon acting on behalf of him and that he's trying to convert you to believe that you are. What's your name on your birth certificate. Look up it's meaning that is what the creator made you to be. You and no one else. Do you love? if you do in any way shape or form you are definitely not Satan.
Satan has and holds no love completely, he is fear pure pure evil and fear. Evil by the way is a fear of being in complete love.
So I don't think you are but some dark entity or something has got into your mind to make you feel that way. But you are not.
Love you and see what happens. Cherrio

J

John Legion

I recently found spirituality a help after experiencing intrusive thoughts for 30 years. These voices can make you delusional and stressed out but since I became a believer in God I've found an inner peace.

DoctorInternet2

DoctorInternet2

I have been through a miriad of episodes where at different times I thought I was characters from the bible. Anywhere from Adam to Esau to David to Paul to Jesus and finally to satan,and I have not been able to shake the latter since. I see messages in everything from numbers to words to names...in pretty much everything I see and hear. All telling me I am satan, I am in hell and I will spend eternity in hell. I have also thought that people were communicating with me through body movements and I was unknowingly answering them through my body movements. I feel like as you are reading this you are thinking " yes I know of him...he is satan incarnate! If not will u please help me to know that this is only a delusion, or tell me of your similar experience. Thank you.
If it helps I use to believe I was Satan too, things have changed now, you are not the only one. Did you have a religious upbringing? I had one and perhaps that's part of the problem. I tend to think I'm the good guy now. I can understand what you are going through, and there might be reasons why you want to believe you are Satan. I was like that about 30 years ago.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I have read reports that intrepid explorers have searched the dark realms and found no presence of satan. So yeah I don't think he exists pal.