I need some help with my anger

X

xklcxxxx

I need some help and advice with my anger, I express all my emotions through anger at it can become quite scary to myself and the people around me. I think I could maybe have a personality disorder as it can come on quite quick, I don’t know who I would be diagnosed with that as I have been the doctors many times and explained how quickly I can change but they have just diagnosed with depression and anxiety. If anyone can give me advice or tips that would be great. I

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Hi. When I get angry I try to breathe slower and slower and deeper and deeper. I also try to analyze why I am so angry, which of course you probably do. I tell myself I have no power over people, places and things, which is a saying from Co Dependents Anonymous.

K

KG654

It might be a lack of feeling in control that makes you angry, esp if you grew up in that w parents. As soon as you feel it coming on, distract yourself with something else, either around you or another benign thought that will diffuse the anger. Also, taking magnesium is calming, and helps a lot with both anxiety and anger. many are lacking anymore and in need of it in their diet. Almonds are great, but the pills work good too. Magnesium malate is one of the best types for calming and good absorption. Hope these ideas help you. =)

M

mowhead

ACCOUNT CLOSED
go on www.getselfhelp .co.uk they have an item on anger and on using the stop technique and a handout you can download on different patterns of negative thinking its a good site.
also why not a stress ball to squeeze or thump a pillow or cry into it