I don't want to be invalidated but want help

L

leavemebe

I just found out that I'm pregnant again. This is number 7. I am happy about the baby but really sad. I was feeling sad for a prolonged period before I found out. My husband got laid off for the second time in three years back in November and we are just trying to make it. So instead of being happy, I am just anxious about making it each month. I am also sad because I applied for law school for the fall. I still want to go, but I don't know how I possibly could. I feel stuck and I don't want advice from friends and family about simplifying or what they think I should do with my life. This is a depressive episode. No amount of bootstrapping is going to fix it. I am barely getting out of bed, brushing my teeth sort of stuff. Three months ago I was going to the gym 5 x week, working on studying for the LSAT, and happily caring for my family. Now I just want to sleep all the time. And I am moody beyond belief. I yelled at my husband this morning and threw toy cars at him. I have NEVER in my life done something like that.

nickybow86

nickybow86

I'm sorry you are so down 😔 .. I just had my 3rd baby and am suffering with a sever depressive episode myself , it doesn't help my baby is a colic baby and never sleeps .. I'm ready to have a break down to be honest ... Have you talked to your husband about your options ? Or thought about abortion or adoption ?? There are lots of options out there..