i dont like mental illness

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

stop saying that i harmed Ebony i never hurt her and would never of hurt her i would of done anything for her even given my own life if it had saved her :cry:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i'm sorry my mental illness flared up real bad today :sorry: i dont even know what i was posting a couple of hours ago and everyones probably angry at me if i posted anything real bad :cry:

T

Tomorrows a new day

i'm sorry my mental illness flared up real bad today :sorry: i dont even know what i was posting a couple of hours ago and everyones probably angry at me if i posted anything real bad :cry:
What you apologising for? you have an illness that is difficult sometimes, that's why we're here

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

my poor sweetpea love Ebony stabilised me cause she needed special care and i tried for her i really did if anyone else had looked after her she would not of lived a normal life :cry:

nobody thought she would make it beyond 2 years she made it 4 years with me before the bad thing got her brain :cry:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Midnight, you are justifiably sad because Ebony died, I think I would be the same, and you have not caused any forum staff any hassle.
So big hugs from me:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: and we all love you.
sadly there's a time limit on greif, it was 2018 when Ebony lost her struggle so its a year ago and everyone's fed up cause i should be "over it" by now, even my mum who Ebony worshipped refuses to talk about Ebony with me now :sorry:

me and Mum was the only two people Ebony felt safe with, if I wasnt there and work colleague came to feed her she'd hang back and only approach the food dish when work colleague wasnt near it (cause Ebony had been hurt by people she knew she couldnt trust the human race, just her meowmy (me) and Auntie K (my mum) :sorry:

N

natalie

Look at the situation this way, you are a live well known member still, they haven't thrown you out, of the forums, you are still dealing with grief in a terrible way, I am sure, that the forums teams, are making allowances for that, I am sure somebody from behind the scens will reassure you.

Do take care.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Tigger, on the other hand, would take food from the Devil himself. I'm certain of that. she would cry to get fed by Sauron from lord of the rings, I am certain of that, Willow's more like Ebony was but without the terrible history of cruelty and abuse :love:

Ebony was thrown out and left to die when she was really sick and she had kittens and most of them never made it :sorry: Ebony herself nearly died trying to keep the remaining two alive :sorry:

had it not been for Ebony I would not of survived the depression i went through, i know it, i had a plan put together and everything :sorry: sorry :sorry::cry:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

She was obviously a very special cat and she will be in your heart forever xxx
she was wonderful, most animals that go through what she went through refuse to let another human into their life ever, yet Ebony chose to allow some humans into her life and even when the vet was trying to help her, she chose to let the vet do their job, as if she knew they was trying to help her, she would also come to me or mum for comfort if her ptsd started up (she used to wake up with a quiet cry some nights cause i think she had nightmares from her experiences and i think she had ptsd from it) :sorry:

she had such a sweet nature :love:

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i do remember the one occasion she nipped at a human hand, she was caught up in her ptsd and mum reached over to offer comfort and Ebony saw the movement and thought it was going to hurt her so nipped mum to protect herself cause she didnt realise it was mum she thought it was her scumbag abuser :sorry: cause of ptsd