I can't masterbate

R

Rebeca1

I can't masterbate because the female spirit in my body that owns the earth has lazored my female private part of the body that I wee out of, I feel really frustrated and don't know what to do with myself I'm really bored and don't work because I've been diagnosed with schizophrenia but it is really paranormal.
Please don't float up to the ozone or spirit mist after death or you will be crushed please try and get into a body to survive after death.
Watch out for the moon and Mars in time for people colonising as space ghosts that own the earth are going to wrap spirit mist around them in time for people colonising as to kill and entrap human spirits as is done on earth. When this happens Mars and the moon will start to get an atmosphere and it will start to rain.

Last edited:
W

wisdomfromwarrior

hi Rebeca1....... sorry to heard you cannot masturbate and have some tranquility in the deepest aspect of your intimity.
I hope it gets better. When I was single I would have difficulty because female voices would see it as a disrespect and I wouldn't be able to have pleasure. I have a gf now and we have a good sexuality mostly I am not unauthorized.
Being sexually reduced is very hard, i wish you gets better very soon. We are not guilty for what we do without harming anyone

ShadesOfTheRubix

ShadesOfTheRubix

So my voice is not the only horrible POS. That's shitty to take something like masturbating it and making impossible. I've only faced 1 voice but I was intensly attacked for 5 straight days changing my life forever #biggestdickever

burt tomato

burt tomato

I sometimes get erections during the day, but I find it very hard to masturbate these days.

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

never considered this must be difficult have tried talking to a gp/doctor ?