Hi

K

Karenmcneil46

So i have panic disorder and ptsd im having a problem with motivation i having trouble just getting out of bed i dont feel sad just very lazy tired overwhelmed im in alot if physical pain ive just got planters ficias and i have a sprained ankle and alit of other things that make me hurt but thats nit ir um 45 and ive been in pain for years its thats part of getting old but we still have to get out of bed but im having trouble with that i recently made myself go to a dr that ive been been making apps for 4 years so she gave me zoloft but i told the pharmacy i didnt even want it i dont know whats wrong with me.

T

Tomorrows a new day

Hi, seems like you're struggling at the moment, are you on meds at the moment? what trauma did you suffer? things can improve

megirl

megirl

Welcome,
Great you've seen a doctor they are there to help.
How come you won't take the medication.
I was always when younger against psych meds, but truly these days there's medications out there that can be life changing.
Some not so much but its a start, and I found just having a little improved mental health means we are in a better place to start alternative therapies,