Hi

K

kt_bee311

Hi everyone, I’m very unsure of things right now. I don’t know if I have an eating disorder or I’m just impulsive. I keep wanting to go on the vegan diet to loose weight, and im obsessed with what other people look like. I always say I want to look like that person, whomever they are. I always feel guilty for eating snacks and I don’t have the will to not eat snacks and candy. I hate how I look right now, I’m disgusted. I tried taking diet pills a few times to help me loose weight easier. I’m just not sure what to think. Let me know what you guys think, or if you have any feedback.

Meet me in the dark

Meet me in the dark

Hi, kt. It sounds to me (though I could be wrong) like you don't have an eating disorder at this point, but still a lot of shame surrounding your body & self-image and are at risk of developing a disorder (something I can definitely relate to...). If you go on a diet, please do so safely and don't try to force yourself below a healthy weight. It's good to be in shape- it's not good to be underweight & unhealthy. The best step to counter onset of an eating disorder I think is working on self-acceptance & positive self-talk. Every time you look in the mirror, think of one nice thing to say to yourself- and mean it! Your weight =/= your worth. If you would like to talk more I'm open to it. :j Be safe <3