Hi

L

Lunar Lady

Are you looking for love Matt?

Tell us what you're looking for - this site is teeming with lovely women...there could be somebody lovely just around the corner from you and you don't know it yet ;)

M

Matthew 666

Are you looking for love Matt?

Tell us what you're looking for - this site is teeming with lovely women...there could be somebody lovely just around the corner from you and you don't know it yet ;)
Yeah I would like to look for love but I feel not enough loved up I need a kit start what about can I ask how old you are sorry for asking

L

Lunar Lady

I'm your age - but not looking for love right now :sorry:

However - we are lovely ladies here and if you want us to meddle in your love life and coach you on how to find a wonderful girlfriend, I'm quite sure we'll all happily help.

Tell us about yourself Matt - what are your interests?

(Blimey - I feel like Cilla Black :D)

M

Matthew 666

Yeah I would like to look for love but I feel not enough loved up I need a kit start what about can I ask how old you are sorry for asking
Sorry asking to much sorry

M

Matthew 666

I'm your age - but not looking for love right now :sorry:

However - we are lovely ladies here and if you want us to meddle in your love life and coach you on how to find a wonderful girlfriend, I'm quite sure we'll all happily help.

Tell us about yourself Matt - what are your interests?

(Blimey - I feel like Cilla Black :D)
Well I have 2 motor bikes what I like going out on whether permiting.like going out with mates I,m a good cook like.cooking for mates and they anther Half's and lots of anther things

L

Lunar Lady

Well - this community has about three hundred people passing through each day....

who now know you're a great cook, ride a motorbike and you're looking for love.

You might get a PM from a lady in your area...who knows?

If you find it hard chatting to women, then having conversations on this forum will help you get your conversational skills up to scratch. :)

There's somebody out there for everybody, Matt - you'll find love.

I'm heading for bed, sweetheart.

G'night - speak soon xx

M

Matthew 666

Well - this community has about three hundred people passing through each day....

who now know you're a great cook, ride a motorbike and you're looking for love.

You might get a PM from a lady in your area...who knows?

If you find it hard chatting to women, then having conversations on this forum will help you get your conversational skills up to scratch. :)

There's somebody out there for everybody, Matt - you'll find love.

I'm heading for bed, sweetheart.

G'night - speak soon xx