Hearing voices.

R

Rebeca1

One of my old friends was asking what happened to me the last 7 years. I told him I was diagnosed with schiz. I said I hear voices. I just felt stupid and ridiculous.

Later on the voices told me it was my imagination which is ironic.

I mainly hear voices when I am at home, which is an improvement. In the old days it was everywhere, and life was really tough.

At least at the minute I can escape the voices. I don't hear them at work.

But at home it is still a large part of my life. I wonder if anybody else hears voices just at home?

Before this forum I thought I was alone with my symptoms, but it brought me great peace and comfort to find out that there were others with a similar affliction.
You are very lucky to have no voices at work, mine are 24, 7 so I don't get a break and are unable to work but mine are really paranormal and I don't have any friends and certain members of my family have given me the could shoulder because of it I'm all alone apart from my two daughters that I love very much, so I guess I am lucky.
Keep up the day job it sounds like it does you good. I hope your voices are kind by the way, I also get abused sexually and physically by the female space ghost in my body that owns the earth daily, I hope you don't.

M

Miller77

One of my old friends was asking what happened to me the last 7 years. I told him I was diagnosed with schiz. I said I hear voices. I just felt stupid and ridiculous.

Later on the voices told me it was my imagination which is ironic.

I mainly hear voices when I am at home, which is an improvement. In the old days it was everywhere, and life was really tough.

At least at the minute I can escape the voices. I don't hear them at work.

But at home it is still a large part of my life. I wonder if anybody else hears voices just at home?

Before this forum, I thought I was alone with my symptoms, but it brought me great peace and comfort to find out that there were others with a similar affliction.
Hello Burt Tomato, To cut straight to the chase your story is word perfect and a match for most Targeted Individuals if you are unaware of the term, please research it as the world wide web has given us a place to share and compare each lie we where sold in the past, each medication that gave us allergic reactions, GBH side effects, rendered us outcasts, fuck our assholes with intent, and said we where only being delusional about the events we see! some upload on to social, media. We are the next newspaper story forks!!!