Hearing Delusions/Anxiety deepens, during shopping visit to outside of home, area, town

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have bounced back adn recovered well, since after having done a maddening dance aerobics workout, and also separately, taken my dose of med, 25ml. I was caught out helping out dad with something, and oh oh, that error on my part again, I mis judged when to have my dose.

Anyway all being well, tomorrow, onwards I'll resume taking my dose at the normal time of late morning abou t 11am.

In terms of this evenign though, I'm very well, mental health wise, no anxieties, no hearing voices, and certainly no paranoia, I'm fine.

Have a good evening all, I'll return to debrief, you all about 10pm, this evening.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I'm very well today. Had an earlier start to the day, awoke at 4.45am, so I thought right, I'll workout.

Paranoia wise, noe, I'm very well, and certainly no hearing voices, I'll have to monitor though, becasue there are some either pavement or roadworks, nearby, or houseworks even, renovating, that kind of thing, in fact, I wondered how I couldn't feel settled about a bit before 9.30am.

I am hoping I'll ease into my musicals and music listening, for the midmorning and somewhile before I go out shopping; to an outside of home area, today.

Have a good morning all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

I'm unsure of the term, I think I have been having intrusive thoughts up, this late morning, I haven't been well inother areas about me, and i think th at's triggered things off, plus there was some mechinical noises in the area locally.

I have since taken 25ml dose, I forgot I was taking 20ml, rats, I'll have to up the dose.

I am unsettled at the moment owing to that my benefit amount has not been paid, into my bank account, father on my behalf is acting for me in fact he's just come off the line, and there was a holding pattern again, he tried, earlier this morning about 10am.

I have done my dance aerobics workout this morning, and also, I've taken my dose of supplement to help me feel calmer and more lifted, nothing to do with components of mental health though.

Also, there were a couple of low helciopters, before, separately, and I think they have caused my levels of intrusive thoughts to increase.

i'm not going tomake a special GP appointment, I have my self coping stratergies, plus the med, so I'll manage. I'm likely to be making an appointment, soon, due to my holidays, so at that juncture, I'll mention. And I want it confirmed, that aircraft particularly, helicopters can or do affect the well being recovery of mental health, so I like to get the GP's take on that.

Anyway, I'm finer now, and I intend after having been out local, later, ha, that will be another real mcoy test for me to see how I'll really be aft er I have been out, I haven't been out so far today.

Have a good aft ernoon all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

well, I have been out locally, on errands, and I have and am absolutely fine, I took my dose about 1.15pm, and allowed time for the dose to work through.

A big if, I happen to be up earlier t omorrow, and I have the impression, I probably shall be, I will get another dance workout done, via a workout I was doing earlier this week, or, I can repeat a dance workout I have done, today.

Anyway, I am much much better this afternoon, mental health wise, than certainly this morning.

I shall ease into the late afternoon, msuical and music listening, adn knitting.

Have a good afternoon, all.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

Well, since I have been back home, i have had slight amount of paranoia,then settled off, once I heard some music, and knitting. I am finer.

i am hoping to do another workout tomorrow, or over the weekend.

I am going to be having a meal out with parents if we go, this evening, so the real test - via at the local restaurant. We always go to this one.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

claude

claude

I hope you enjoy the Meal out Natalie. It is hard navigating these paranoia and voices flare ups, I'm impressed with your dedication to your coping strategies,I hope you stay well and enjoy your evening out

N

natalie

Hi Claude,

Thanks very much. I enjoyed the meal out very much so, the restaurant was absolutely horrerndously busier, than of normal, mental health wise, I was fine, and still am, i th ink I had a bit before now tension headache, which has since passed, following from visiting the restaurant.

Take care now.

N

natalie

Hi All,

I'm very well, having taken 25ml dose, of med, earlier on today - I don't have any intrusive t houghts t his evening, nor paranoia, I'm fine. Certainly, no hearing voices.

Best regards all.