Happy Monday, I guess.

K

Kindkiwi

Hi,

I’ve been so negative the last few days, I think it’s got to do with my anxiety, it has to. I’ve noticed that when I’m around people, I’m the most negative one in the room and I hate it!

I’ve had negative friends in the past and they’re not the people I surround myself with anymore. My friends are, for the most part, positive, happy go lucky people.

I can’t keep up, not at the the moment, not with where my head is at. I feel like I’m incapable of enjoying myself. Fun doesn’t exist. It’s just stress over work and exams, worrying about not doing enough, worrying about my future. There’s so much pressure on what happens in the next 3 months.

How do I cope? What do I do? How do I stop being negative? How does one have fun?

I’m constantly exhausted from all the over thinking and panicking. My head hurts from my own thoughts. It’s silly and I know that but I can’t control it, I can’t help myself. I guess it’s easier to be negative than positive right now.

Kk

K

kezzaM

Hello,
Im feeling the same with being totally exhausted from the constant overthinking and worrying. Its not from exams with me so cant relate to that part but i am asking myself the same questions What do i do? How do i cope? How to stop being negative? I hope we can find ways. I guess this is the first step by speaking.. something i dont do as find it so hard and think no one will understand and feel stupid? But as you said you cant control it . Is your anxiety because of your work and exam stress , or do you have it all the time ?

G

gam9147

I think there are definitely some days where it is simply harder, or possibly not possible to be positive. Maybe just be more of a listener those days. That's what I try to do when I'm feeling poorly. At least being around others and listening to their stories helps me sometimes to feel more a part of things even if I don't have anything (positive) to say in response.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jackolantern Anxiety Forum 7
M Anxiety Forum 8
P Anxiety Forum 2
L Anxiety Forum 6