Ghost Phobia

M

moazzamtahir81

I have ghost phobia or i don't know what is it but i call this ghost phobia. I can't really stay in dark place for long. I am afraid of black and if i am alone in room. i feel like someone is watching me. i feel like there's someone who is standing near to me. so i start to panic

R

RyanC1997

Hey,

Be sure that you're not the only person who feels this way. Do you have religious beliefs ? Maybe speak to a priest, imam or equivalent.

If not I would certainly suggest a medium, if you believe in ghosts, I would imagine you believe in mediums.

Alternatively, maybe it's a classified phobia which you could just get rid of by being on medication. I would suggest you see a doctor. don't be afraid - this fear is very very common.

Ryan

L

Lunar Lady

I have ghost phobia or i don't know what is it but i call this ghost phobia. I can't really stay in dark place for long. I am afraid of black and if i am alone in room. i feel like someone is watching me. i feel like there's someone who is standing near to me. so i start to panic

Hello there and welcome!

This phobia actually has a name - Phasmophobia and you are far from alone in suffering from it.

I have posted a link which tells you a little more about it and what treatment might help:

Is Phasmophobia a Sign of Disordered Thinking?

We are a very friendly, supportive forum here, but there are a few ghost enthusiasts who post links and talk about these things. Your intro has been a sharp reminder to me to be more sensitive about what I post, in case others find these things disturbing - so thank you :hug:

I hope you can access some counselling or talk therapy to work through your fears.

Lots of love xxx

D

DyingUpInHere

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I miss the days when I'd wake up in the middle of the night with a ghost phobia. It was Xanadu compared to what I go through now. I'd post the succubus scene from the 1991 film, "The Haunted" but it's restricted in some way. It's the reason long ago as a child for my ghost phobia. It looks silly to me now but as a 6 year old child seeing this on television the night it premiered, taping the film, and watching it over and over, it really frightened me. But I loved it. Loved it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Phobia Forum 9
C Phobia Forum 1
sirenserenade Phobia Forum 1
J Phobia Forum 5
S Phobia Forum 11